Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Drones... - Page 6 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Drones...

Bibs

:lol:

That video above is the structures turned into points so you can measure then and import them into CAD software. There are 21m points in that video, all made from 1,200 pictures.

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I need to know how steeped in BS he is currently. Anyone remember the English language? Ah those were the days 🙂

Trevor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

• Gold FFM

Put the Mavic in a photo with it for comparison.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

See. Now you have gone and done it. Now we'll have a drone waving competition.....

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

It's good this drone business, 2 jobs booked in for tomorrow. Aerial shots of an industrial estate in the morning and a roof inspection of a 1,000 year old Friary in the afternoon, both within 2 miles of each other :D

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Bibs said:

It's huge! And it's amazing to fly, so quick! :thumbsup:

(Image is updating firmware, no I didn't fly it with no propellers in my office!). 

20180625_155723.jpg

Surprised there isn’t a cat sat/sprawled/leant on it!

• Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

• Gold FFM

I tried to watch in 4K, but I can't. Video won't buffer and play smoothly. I don't know if it would be my broadband connection or my MAC.

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

Crystal clear for me :-)  But Telstra did just up my speed to 60Mbs.

Bibs, looks like you guys are having another summer hosepipe ban.  Pretty dry in the outfield.

• Like 1

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

• Gold FFM

If I set the video quality to Auto, it plays perfectly well at a sizzling 720p.

On 17/06/2018 at 18:29, Bibs said:

I added that Camber Sands pic to Google Maps less than a week ago, it's had almost 12,000 views already! :blink:

Opera Snapshot_2018-06-17_182848_www.google.co.uk.png

2 more weeks, well over 100,000 more views!! 

Opera Snapshot_2018-07-02_095015_www.google.co.uk.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

I reckon you have enough batteries there to rival the price of my daily driver.  :hrhr: