Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Drones... - Page 8 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Drones...

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The magnetic ones can come off when driving, perhaps better off having vinyl wording on the windows?

Amateurs built the Ark

Professionals built the Titanic

"I haven't ridden in cars pulled by cows before" "Bullocks, Mr.Belcher" "No, I haven't, honestly"

• Gold FFM

I would have thought that was just Bibs going promptly from one job to another?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 1 month later...

I'm now a volunteer for 'Drone SAR for Lost Dogs UK' and have been out on 2 searches so far. While I was unsuccessful myself in locating the dogs they were found. The organisation (a facebook group!) made it into the news recently too. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47252655?fbclid=IwAR3Jyy6vwcnVCKcyrIvkA-RszaBCyIAcyUe8C6t5ifLnqaw0KrNlmA4V6mo

• Like 1

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators.

• 4 weeks later...

They were given a shed ton of cash recently to do it up (it used to be a swingers venue I think!) from the Lottery on the condition it would be open to the public for a small number of days each year. The cash and renovation happened but I don't believe the public access did. 

• Gold FFM

So do you still use your Mavic much or is it mostly your Inspire now?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of the Moderators. (I'm not one of the elves anymore, but I'll leave the link here)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Very nice and thankfully not built by any of the current muppets who try to build houses only to have them practically fall down around their new owners and with garages you can't even get a car in! I doubt even the NHBC expects some of the modern builders houses to even last the life of the 10 year warranty lol...

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_kent

7.46am - I'm on the wireless discussing council plans to fine drone users and drone privacy implications. :thumbup: They're also using my soundbite on the news!

I'm also in the local paper!

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/malling/news/drones-could-be-banned-from-parks-208538/

There will be an autograph signing session in my local pub later if anyone wants to meet someone famous!

• Like 2