free hit
counters
Drones... - Page 14 - Photography Matters - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Drones...

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They just got an Outstanding for their care from OFSTED :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Some clips from a recent roof inspection. It wasn't new anymore!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Tempting :lol:

Evora NA

i see the couple arrested over the Gatwick drone fiasco have been awarded £200,000 in damages from the police

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/gatwick-airport-drone-arrest-couple-to-receive-£200000-police-payout/ar-BB15sneW?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Managed to get a few snaps of the world's largest container shop as it left London Gateway today, the HMM Algeciras.

20200615-DJI_0233-HDR-2.jpg

• Like 1

Evora NA

I have looked at the photo a couple of times. If I blow it up, the waterline is level, but something about it looks like the ship is loaded incorrectly. Weird. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

Super zoom!

20200615-DJI_0233-HDR-4.jpg

Evora NA

I know. I did that as well. Just the long shot looks bow down in the water. Might just be the angle?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

My neighbours have the world's premier drone photographer in their doorstep, they're lucky folks. 

Just writing up a list of Honeymoons competition to ring and sell my services too cheaply. Not going to do his share prices any favours but there's a principal involved :lol:

Evora NA

• 3 weeks later...

M300 RTK - About £20k with the camera but the tech is really advancing quickly now.

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Yeah yeah yeah, but can it deliver me a hot pizza and a cold beer at the same time. If not then pfft, £20k, my arse!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

It's got a frickin' laser...

• Haha 1

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Can that heat Pizza then?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Do you like really, really small pizzas?

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

No!

image.jpeg.280d03b95491c0b5eff671eddba673d3.jpeg

• Haha 1

Numpties forgot to mix the toppings up like they should.

That just looks like four different toppings on a big chunk of pastry.

Th's no' pizza...................

• 5 weeks later...

EDS was in the Mail on Sunday! 

20200810_190318.jpg

Evora NA

6 hours ago, Bibs said:

EDS was in the Mail on Sunday! 

By those words I was expecting an article, raging about the drone made outside of the UK being sent here and taking work from a UK-made drone, how the drone had a high crime rate and so should be expelled from the country by the UK immigration service.

• Haha 1