free hit
counters
Gold Elite on Ebay - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
peter1707

Gold Elite on Ebay

Lovely looking Elite does anyone know anything about the car, all advise would be welcome

Cheers

Pete

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Owner is defo on here - I've seen a post with that exact car. It looks simply stunning

Only here once

Linky? Pretty please ;-)

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Thanks Barry!

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Id love an elite......the 70's wedge

the thing is that I fear Ive left it too late......

in the past couple of years I could have picked a mint car up for no money.......

it seems now that theyre through the roof and people (dealers mainly) have them at £10k........

don't get me wrong Im all for people making a bit of cash....but the latest craze seem to be to treble the price they buy them in at...

there was an éclat and an elite that sold at auction for around £2k each.....these are currently on sale by a dealer at £9995........

Im not saying its right or wrong as a car is worth what someone will pay for it........its just taken it way out of reach of many who might have been interested

ah well......

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

I would love that. I think it has gone already, anyone on here?

Its my car, i currently have a Citroen SM in my possession that i'd like to buy. I'd like to keep them all but its getting out of hand now. its probably as nice as you will find an Elite and I'm using it every day.

Had a few issues with eBay one fella bid then said he didn't realise he'd bid (type in amount, you want to bid, press enter confirm bid etc etc) and asked me to cancel it and someone else bid and just retracted it, neither of them view the car so think my auctions *********. 

Tony you do look a little short of cars to be honest :lol:. Have you got any pictures of your A310. I once had a brilliant weekend away in a yellow A610 that someone lent to me, for some strange reason it had "Jesus Loves Bananas" written along the bottom of the back screen. I have had a soft spot for them ever since.

Dont get me started on eBay I had a dishwasher up for sale once and got asked, "what shape is it"

Ebay, grrrrrrrrrrF++++++++++++++++++++==of. Enough said.

It's an 84 Pack GT (wide body). I would consider selling it.

IMG_7227.JPG

• Like 1

:wub:  No room and no money unfortunately that is gorgeous. Come on then you might as well show the Countach as i am betting pretty much everyone on here would like to see it, looking for some back up here!!!!. Now even if i had the money I couldn't buy one of them as I cant get in one and I have tried. 

Sorry for the thread hi jack 

• Like 1

Yeah yeah yeah pant pant - countach pleaaaseeeee.

• Like 1

Only here once

5 hours ago, tonytransam said:

Its my car, i currently have a Citroen SM in my possession that i'd like to buy. I'd like to keep them all but its getting out of hand now. its probably as nice as you will find an Elite and I'm using it every day.

Had a few issues with eBay one fella bid then said he didn't realise he'd bid (type in amount, you want to bid, press enter confirm bid etc etc) and asked me to cancel it and someone else bid and just retracted it, neither of them view the car so think my auctions *********. 

Hi Tony, the website where buyers can see and compare the Elites is autoscout, I think it's better than ebay because if someone in Europe wants an Elite he will have to buy it in another country, the european cars are most of the time shown there but not the english ones...

Oh my - not again - new pants please

Only here once

Gulp! :)

The Tessarossa isn't too shabby either 

Bloody hell @tonytransam you need to line them all up for a photograph!!! :wub:

Only here once

Lordy!

:wub:

I'd still wouldn't mind seeing some more pics of the gold Elite though!

:thumbup:

21 minutes ago, biggee said:

i am now officially , the most jealeous man in the world 

No your not !!! :angry: I'm far more jealous

Only here once

3 hours ago, tonytransam said:

Your making me blush!

image.jpeg

And here's an earlier photo taken inside the @tonytransam garage, before he got to work with the jetwash and polish !!!!!! ? FB_IMG_1475791903374.jpg

I wish!  the Blue car at the front is an LP400 Periscope! £1,000,000. Car now. 

Also the black one on the other side of the Porsche, either an LP400 or early LP500, and an Espada behind the SUV,  what a sin to hide these beautiful cars away, and let them deteriorate in conditions like this. !!!