free hit
counters
EX 460 - tomorrow is the day - Page 9 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

EX 460 - tomorrow is the day

14 hours ago, NW76 said:

Dani: less than 50kg at 160 kmh would be my guess ...

If Lotus claimed a 30% increase with its Aero Kit it would mean 65kg vs 50kg OEM?

It seems to me a very low figure taking in account that Eltech rear wing is 250-350 kg and looks similar (in dimensions) to Lotus Aero Kit wing. 

Do you think that OEM rear wing could be around 200kg and Lotus Aero Kit rear wing around 260kg?

:pizza:

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, the deal is closed. Delivery will be in January, but the album is already growing:   

Hi Guys, as one or the other might have read - I have spent quite some time thinking about the EX460 upgrade. Last but not least, I set a tough hurdle for myself to achieve with everything OEM be

Just got home from a long trip back home from KT. To put it short: I feel like I just got a brand new car ...  The Engine: ended up with 457 hp on the dyno and approx. 480 NM torque ... but the f

Posted Images

18 hours ago, alias23 said:

You beat me to it... Just seen the same post!

Looks very interesting and I've asked if a chassis version will be available...

image.thumb.jpeg.c524a74d697899079daee8e2fed437df.jpeg

I'm getting my car next friday, insluding this wing. However the struts will be golden. Those pistures are actually of my car.:)

Komotec have a street and a race version, the only difference being the width. The race wing is 50 or 100 mm wider than the rear body and therefore not street legal.

• Like 2

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

1 hour ago, TBD said:

I'm getting my car next friday, insluding this wing. However the struts will be golden. Those pistures are actually of my car.:)

Komotec have a street and a race version, the only difference being the width. The race wing is 50 or 100 mm wider than the rear body and therefore not street legal.

Awesome car very jealous! Did KT share any thoughts on downforce and risk to clam/boot/fibreglass damage being boot mounted?

That said the new 380 Exige with its boot mounted wing is said to "contributing to a 60% increase in downforce" so very interested to hear the tipping point between boot mounted and chassis mounted downforce...

www.alias23.com