Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
EXIGE V6 CUP 2014 ’64’ - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

EXIGE V6 CUP 2014 ’64’

My car has all the standard Cup enhancements, plus rare extras fitted at Lotus such as: Remote alarm, alcantara covered steering wheel, carbon engine covers, vinyl strips around front headlights for added aggression at the front end, vinyl ‘Cup’ windscreen sun strip.

The car will aslo be sold with its tailored indoor car cover.

13k miles, with second annual service just carried out Stratton Motor Company on 04.10.16. All previous servicing carried out and extras fitted by Lotus Motorsport at the Hethel factory.

The car is in tip top condition with both the previous owner and me being very fussy. The car has not been tracked by me and only once by the first owner; an inspection at Lotus prior to my purchase of the car confirmed that it had had only light road use.

The paint is in excellent condition with armourfend applied from new.

The wheels are all unmarked and in gloss black, so the car looks spectacular in the flesh with a great traditional Lotus colour and the contrasting black body panels.

This is not a car for anyone who is shy; it attracts a huge amount of positive attention and reactions from a wide variety of other road users and public at large

The post EXIGE V6 CUP 2014 ’64’ appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

• 4 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I am unsure how to contact you re: this car - however, please could you send me an inbox message with a telephone number or more details.  There is no name on the forum from which I can contact you

Thank you!