free hit
counters
TD 1.2 satin black/Trofeo. Komotec Carbon exhaust - Ebay UK - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

TD 1.2 satin black/Trofeo. Komotec Carbon exhaust

Chrisc

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The plan was to store the Exige for the winter, but after having seen the Evora 400, and what may be the new exige model for mid 17, then I was not sure. So a call to Hofmanns, and then within a few days the Exige was gone :ermm: not something I wanted, but it's pointless stuck in the garage. Plus I just could not live with it as a daily. A truly amazing car, but I think the Evora would be better for me! And saves £200 a month on the chiropractor :lol:

Chris

i read you tried the komotec valved exhaust on your Exige. I bought the komotec exhaust before taking delivery of my car which I now have and the standard exhaust sounds pretty good itself so please give me some feedback on the komotec as I know u fitted it, is it just sounding better or a lot louder as I don't want much more volume really, I hate that loud tubi sound, just wanted a really nice sounding exhaust.

any feedback I would really appreciate so I can either send it back boxed or fit it

cheers

gavin

Or e mai me

[email protected]

The Komotec is certainly worth it! Stock exhaust is ok, but ultimately I think the Komotec made the car. It's certainly not too loud like some, and the perfect balance. I was on track with the valve open, and no issues either. :)