free hit
counters
Most horrible cars ever - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Barrykearley

Most horrible cars ever

Those campers are probably fine if you're a Californian surf-dude, but I fail to understand why they command such a high price. Maybe it's because potential purchasers are all wannabe Californian surf-dudes, but who knows? I drove one once, and that was enough for me. It was like driving a boat, and the queue behind me stretched for miles. They should all be confined to the USA.

• Like 2

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

image.jpeg

Toyota Prius......Apologies if anyone has one but there are hateful cars. I do a lot of night driving up and down the motorway, mainly M11 and there loads of them and they always seem to have a light out front or back...and do they top out at 99mph......(I know the speed limit is 70mph but come on)also I seem to remember they did a test on Top Gear where they pitted a M3 and one of these doing a constant 60mph round the track and the M3 came out on top with fuel comsumption.....and the new ones...what are those rear lights all about...:angry:

Nissan_S-Cargo_001.JPG

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

That must be photo shop (correct wording?) looks like the next children's animated film star!

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Now there was and even shittier car like that - I'm sure Will I is had some hand in the design of it.......can't remember or find a picture though

Only here once

On 14/10/2016 at 08:18, ian29gte said:

harper-invacar-02.jpg

Close - very close.....

the winner must surely be this...... the Toyota will VI

i challenge anyone to find a shitter looking carIMG_0773.JPG

• Like 1

Only here once

Me too - this one ??IMG_0774.JPG

Only here once

I had the misfortune to drive one of these for a few months. It belonged to an aunt, and remains the worst piece of automotive junk I have ever driven. It was spectacularly bad in all departments, and I breathed a sigh of relief when it failed its MOT on a terminal basis. Gentlemen, I give you.......the Daf 33.

image.jpeg

Margate Exotics.

On 14/10/2016 at 08:18, ian29gte said:

harper-invacar-02.jpg

For those that may not know, these were made by AC Cars - (as in Cobra).   For anyone needing one, my local garage has a new old stock Villiers engine for one of these!   At one time they had a contract for repairing them

• Like 1

Driving a Chrysler Crossfire was an experience I would thoroughly not recommend. It was so horrid it managed to put me off the Merc slk that it's based on for life too.

No - dismissed @DanR I drove one of those years ago when they first come out - I thought it was great

Only here once

If it gave me Crossfire flashbacks then it would be intolerable for me, regardless of the engine! The Crossfire engine was dreadful but that was one of the better bits!

The most unpleasant car I've ever driven was a VW Beetle. Significantly, it was a good example so that was quite a shock for a former fan of the Herbie movies. I was expecting at least some character and charm. The 2CV I drove had both and was a vastly more enjoyable experience. I also think it was faster!

• Like 1

It's the sound of the 2cv door handles scraping on the tarmac round corners that makes them fun @The Pits

• Like 1

Only here once

2 hours ago, The Pits said:

The most unpleasant car I've ever driven was a VW Beetle Porsche. Significantly, it was a good example so that was quite a shock for a former fan of the Herbie movies. I was expecting at least some character and charm. The 2CV I drove had both and was a vastly more enjoyable experience. I also think it was faster!

Fixed your minor slip Jonny

• Like 1

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

These have got to be right up there.......

maxresdefault.jpg

then again I'd love a Thesis so what do I know Mark! :) 

0O36851.jpg

Edited by nello
  • Like 1

How about these two beauties :sick:

12-pontiac-aztek.jpg?itok=QZtIcBmP

7-chrysler-pt-cruiser.jpg?itok=EKgGk42O

• Like 1

b7e91b620e86b4c5996f053e9239be29.jpg

The worst car I've ever driven was my ex-motherinlaws Volvo 66 variomatic, the noise was horrendous, like driving with a slipping clutch,  anyway...when I was told look at your motherinlaw to see what your wife's gonna be like in 20 years time, I just couldn't bear to have a Volvo 66 variomatic, so got a divorce!!!