free hit
counters
Most horrible cars ever - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Barrykearley

Most horrible cars ever

So - what's the worst car you've ever seen ?? 

Not on about restoration case where you take a dustpan and brush - I'm on about stuff folks actually use.

Heres one for starters

IMG_0956.PNG.b90500333c464a0dbf3c0cff38d43892.png.e1fb7a20bd55d0710b636195e5de85bd copy.jpg

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Kinda reminds me of the Pontiac Firebird locally that attempted to look like an F-40 Ferrari. You could tell a mile away it wasn't the real deal. Not like say quality Cobra or GT-40 replica kits.

I had one of these pig-ugly things for a whole year:-

ximage7_jpg_pagespeed_ic_DsYu1XrJJo.jpg

The mechanicals were OK, but the bodywork fell off it as I was driving. The bottom of the N/S wing parted company with the body one day, I had to gaffa tape it back into place in order to keep going. Took it for an MOT, the tester said it was so rusty, he was worried it might actually collapse while it was on his lift.

End of that relationship.

Margate Exotics.

The Ssanyong Rhodius:

Ssangyong.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Kimbers is that the one out of Breaking Bad? That is a shocker. 

I am just reading the Esprit story some very interesting stuff about the old man in there. 

We had a Ssangyong Rexton as a hire car once... amazingly bad. We plugged something into the 12v socket, when we pulled the plug out half the dash came with it

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

52 minutes ago, Kimbers said:

The Ssanyong Rhodius:

Ssangyong.jpg

That is one I personally think looks terrible. Looks like someones bought a car and had an extension put on by some cowboy builders!

Buddsy

• Like 2

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Barry, knowing how keen you are on Triumphs, and your restoration case needing a dust pan comment, I thought you'd enjoy this photo I took in La Rochelle over the summer.

IMG_2252.JPG

• Like 1

Normally Aspirated - and lovin' it!

EPSON003-1.jpg

Shabby Chic?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I was given a Renault R8 which had been stripped for spraying...including the paint to spray it with.

Silver Hammerite!!!

Two days after getting it, drove it down the pub..... Gave up some years later on the way back from Devonshire. Last seen being craned into the crusher...

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

Barrie you say ridiculous but I personally believe this is because you haven't seen the front, I am sure you will see sense once you see this. I have included the Seat Veyron as well for your perusal

Unknown-1.jpegUnknown.jpeg

• Like 1

Hyundai Atoz Image result for hyundai atoz

It's getting there......

4 hours ago, Loose Cannon said:

Daihatsu Copen. People buy these, honestly.

http://o.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/GLOB/legacy_thumbnail/800x450/format/jpg/quality/85/http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/adam/143ddd4a3019b9d049ae947e3bf76ec0/copen.jpg

You shold drive it- i'm sure afterwards you love the car including its look!

Sooooo sorry @comem47  they may be iconic, but they're still kin ugly.03ddffcb335842cfcd09efeb249fe194.jpg

And every time l get stuck in a traffic jam on my way to Devon, it's always one of these either broken down or going at snails pace up front.

Well one thing to be said about my camper. Unlike my S2  Esprit that dropped like a rock in value (no I wasn't the first, but third and it still dropped). the lowly VW has appreciated at least few thousand in the few years I've owned it. (and no, neither vehicle was bought for investment purposes). I regularly camp and go to cruise nights. More people have come over to engage in talk about my lowly VW than ever did about my JPS Esprit. Different strokes for different folks. ;)

In some cases (like Samba buses)they've REALLY appreciated in value  :o  Unlike the early VWs my '75 will do an honest (GPS verified ) 75MPH, but I prefer to plod along at 65 and keep those Esprits stuck behind me !!!  :lol:

bus.jpg

bus2.jpg