free hit
counters
First hand experience with komotec valved backbox please !!! - Page 2 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

First hand experience with komotec valved backbox please !!!

1 hour ago, Chrisc said:

Exactly. But weirdly i had two people who said they didnt want one as it was not suitable for track! Although i bought mine as it seems the best suited to track!

Sorry  :blush:... I got lost a few written passage ...

@ Andy & Chris:But what Exhaust been talking about? Which have mounted that sounds so good ?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't have one myself but i was at an event a few weeks ago and a friend if mine had just had one installed. To be honest until he told me I didn't realise it wasn't stock so at least from the outsi

Continental Conti Winter Contact TS 830.  They were available in the same sizes as the Avon ZZRs. 

Nano - talking about the Komotec (in my case, the early model they made) Had a long drive in mine today - haven't yet removed the vacuum pipe, but this really does sound fantastic. Had to go

Nano - talking about the Komotec (in my case, the early model they made)

Had a long drive in mine today - haven't yet removed the vacuum pipe, but this really does sound fantastic.

Had to go under a couple of railway bridges and the child in me couldn't help a little blip of the throttle.

Bloody Hell it sounds great but never intrusive.

• Like 1

'....it makes every other roadster look just a little bit cissy...'

On 10/14/2016 at 13:04, NANO said:

Thanks for the 2 videos ... the only thing is that if I'm not mistaken, you are inside and not outside.
If so, it would be nice to have the same video but outside ...
Perhaps I ask too much ... sorry ...:blush:

My car just went for it's first service. I will gladly make a video once it's finished :)

On 14/10/2016 at 19:47, Chrisc said:

Well made and a nice exhaust, shame they forget the tubing all the time! 

It's not all the time, there was a new member of staff in Germany who didn't realise it needed to be included, so a few were sent out like this.

Dave

• Like 1