free hit
counters
Emoticons - Forum Info & Help - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Emoticons

WayneB

Im not posting this to moan, but I realy preffered the Emoticons the way they were before the forum got its overhauling reciently. :P:huh::lol:

Is there any chance the old ones could make a comeback, with the new ones still in a separate box (as they are now)?

Scrolling through that lot is a pain (for me) and TBH I liked the graphics of the old ones better (more cleaner I thought)

I tried posting without them, but my posts look to official (not friendly enough) :(:P:cry:

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont use emoti-blobs, are you saying I am not friendly? you want fight me eh? eh? (should I now use a yellow blobby to show this is meant to be a humourus post?)

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

As a Mod I suppose I should be on the side of the new Emoticons but I do agree that the ones I want to use most are all at the bottom or in the middle. Would be nice if they were all over <------ on the first page and the rest were on the show all section.

But I also like the new ones. My faves so far: :cry::P:huh::P:lol: :Pc:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

:huh:

:P

:cry:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I dont want to eradicate the new ones, Its just the old ones were a lot faster (and more convenient) to use . :whistle:

just a suggestion. :ermm::spam::no:no:no

When I log on I click "show all" and this opens a new window with all the emotions. I keep this second window open / minimised all the time and as its already loaded then it is quicker to go to when I need to include the em's.

:thumbup:

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Thanks Graham, but I click on show all (and the little buggers all appear), then I click back on the screen to scroll the reply box up , and the bloody box dissapears and I have to then click on the bar at the bottom of my screen to make them re-apear. And when i use one , the box will dissapear every time I click the curser on the screen.

Aggrovating :thumbup:

SUNP0003-1.jpg

Wayne :ermm: try :_) and :_D but miss out the _

or click on show all , and the keyboard shortcuts are there :whistle:

what the hell is :_p_h_3_4_r_: :thumbup: remove all the _'s

i do agree with wayne, cant we have the used basics in the first menu

shock

blush

tongue out

big smile

Lol

cool

angry

dry

sick

ermm

cry

happy

whistle

blink

rolleyes

rofl

unsure

huh

there are just too many to scroll thru, especialy when the scrol pad on the laptop is playing up

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Thanks Graham, but I click on show all (and the little buggers all appear), then I click back on the screen to scroll the reply box up , and the bloody box dissapears and I have to then click on the bar at the bottom of my screen to make them re-apear. And when i use one , the box will dissapear every time I click the curser on the screen.

Aggrovating :whistle:

Graham ? :thumbup:

Cliff

the mans finally lost it!!

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

Wayne, Graham is gonna look a bit norfolk mustard V8 soon, and a bit poorer

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

• 2 weeks later...

;) I like also new emotions but it's quite frustrate to scroll down to use the ones I use all the time. It's slow enough to write the whole post :P

Yep, I know how to use them with keyboard....but still :P (that looks like me at work :( )

Check my blog and leave comments/suggestions Jussi's photography blog

See you in G+ Jussi Alanko in Google+