free hit
counters
Front grill without towing eye - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Front grill without towing eye

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
9 minutes ago, Chrisc said:

Deleted lol. Will put a post up there, but ultimately I'm not sure who uses that lotus for sale. Not the best! 

It has around 10,000 visitors a month, and thanks. 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sarcasm, how nice. :lol:

Yes I know it's free, but I just did not get any genuine people asking for any details. I know it's the wrong time of year, and probably why I had no genuine interest. Just I thought I would of had more people asking questions off there. 

I am used to BMW though, where if it's not sold in a day, something is wrong. I meant no offence by the way :)

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, Chrisc said:

Sarcasm, how nice. :lol:

Yes I know it's free, but I just did not get any genuine people asking for any details. I know it's the wrong time of year, and probably why I had no genuine interest. Just I thought I would of had more people asking questions off there. 

I am used to BMW though, where if it's not sold in a day, something is wrong. I meant no offence by the way :)

Hahahahahaha - Really, sold in a day as a BMW when there are gadzillions to choose from.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

Exactly, so many people always after bits! I stripped one of my E46 M3 verts in three weeks! All parts down to the chassis itself. A whole car in parts gone in under three weeks, now that's some going :lol: 

All I said is that I didn't think it was the best to reach people. Althoigh I didn't realise it had so many views, so it obviously it is the best, just no one wanted the wheels :lol:

Having a free forum is great, and I'm sure everyone appreciates it. And I didn't even realise that was done by the same person.  So thanks to Bibs!