free hit
counters
My New Model Evora USA - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

My New Model Evora USA

Fresch

Congrats on the car. The mods are impressive. 

Did you get it from Rothrock in Allentown? If so I know the car as I looked at it more than once before getting my S. I loved that it was a base model and felt bad no one was buying it. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2016 at 22:17, Colin P said:

I made the mistake of asking for suggested wheel colours over on the playground, when I had my S1 and got this suggestion, which had me in hysterics:

The Imprezzora:

I've just seen this and it's got me thinking......

:P

• 5 months later...

I'm impressed you saw it that quick.  I figured i would put it up for a profit, and if anybody is interested at that price, I would let go and move to my next project!   As you can see with the price, I am totally okay with keeping the car forever.      I've been liking it more and more recently. 

Oh, very impressive.

This car has a lot of time and money in it.   Definitely a proud owner.  

I am just starting to make treadway with how it drives, and making some next level times in auto cross. 

I certainly wouldn't sell this car for a loss, as it hasn't let me down! 

FB_IMG_1496662964820.jpg

• Like 1

@Moxie is in Queens too! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/21/2016 at 13:42, Fresch said:

Yes,  there are some you can.   There is a 360 cup for sale in California.  In the US, you can register any car in your state,  but not necessarily federally.  Which means you can drive it in the state but if you get pulled over,  the cops can crush it if they want.  Exactly car may pass some states lax laws but it is a federal crime to drive a car that doesn't meet federal regulations on a public road (an exception, very hard to get is a special show car or race car imported fro 30 days max).  If the feds catch you and they pursue Youtube to find braggers, they will take it and crush it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2017 at 08:03, Fresch said:

@Snoopy1969 good question.  My only answer is "sports gearbox $1500" from the factory on my window sticker 

Early NA cars had an optional 'close ratio' sport gear box, this box was also standard on the S'.  In mid MY12 production the CR box got an improved set of mid gears (same ratios, maybe an improved carburizing ??)