free hit
counters
GFWilliams Liquid Yellow, Slightly Modified, Exige V6 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
GFWilliams

GFWilliams Liquid Yellow, Slightly Modified, Exige V6

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi and welcome

hope you enjoy TLF...and the Exige looks awesome in Yellow....

:thumbsup:

:welcome:

Welcome George :D Get yourself on the phone to Jim V pronto! Suggest you mention mine as a bench mark for sound as I know he does a number of different tailpipe sizes, etc. Also have a chat to Jez at Back On Track to get it fitted! He did an excellent job with mine.

I think you, James, Mark and I need to meet up. Mainly because my PC background needs a refresh, and I feel like i'm cheating using someone elses Exige... :D 

Lovely, I was just looking at your car on Sunday whilst at B&C so that was quick :) 

:thumbsup:

Nice motor, George. Welcome aboard. I remember "discovering" your work on Pistonheads. Very nice.

I too (here on earth) George congratulations :thumbup: for the beautiful ... yellow  ... purchase

Welcome, George. Congrats on the new purchase. Been a fan of your photos for a while from my PH days, so it's great to have you here. My Cup isn't that camera shy so possibly an opportunity for the future.

Congratulations! I'm sure you feel awesome for having such a great car at your disposal anytime. I should say that your car is lucky as well for having your talent :)

Thanks for the warm welcome, interesting to drive it back to back with my (150hp) Caterham this evening. Exige is certainly quicker, Caterham is more fun.

GFW_3785.jpg

Edited by GFWilliams
  • Like 1

Welcome George :)! I follow you on FB and I LOVE your work ... even more now that you've got THE proper car :P! Enjoy your new car ...

Gorgeous car George, great choice. Good to have you on board. You've already had a shot of an Exige win Pic of The Month, I have a feeling that it won't be long before we see a liquid yellow one win it!

Enjoy!

:thumbup:

Get rid of that pig snout :P

Exhaust :D 

Eh, just noticed that your car has it's hard top off in the garage shot. I thought it required the dealer to remove it?

It has the soft top conversion, just a few bolts get it off then I can have twice the fun!

Interesting! If there are no vibration or water breach issues then I'll probably do the same to my car!

Speak to your dealer, you have to buy a soft top and the mountings really, although you could just remove the hard top and hope it doesn't rain!

Sorry to derail the topic. I am aware of the soft top kit that you can buy. So if they remove the hard top, you can't easily put back the hard top again? That's what I was referring to, apologies for the confusion :stuart:

The Exige roof is exactly the same as the previous generation S2 roof. That part of the car hasn't changed.

The hardtop on the coupe's are only mounted with anti-tamper bolts. With the correct bit (or through the dealer) you can remove these. Once done, the roof unclips and comes out. To attach, it's exactly the same (albeit use different bolts for ease).

The car will suffer from leaks, but generally only if you drive with the soft top off during rain. Otherwise, no leaks, nor window alignment requirements. 

• Like 2