free hit
counters
GFWilliams Liquid Yellow, Slightly Modified, Exige V6 - Page 56 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
GFWilliams

GFWilliams Liquid Yellow, Slightly Modified, Exige V6

+1 for gunmetal, makes it look more metal-like too instead of silver.

Black would lose too much detail I think.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
4 minutes ago, RedViper said:

Hi George. The going sideways around every corner video doesn’t seem to have uploaded :)

😇

On 27/11/2019 at 15:08, GFWilliams said:

Put my car onto the winter tyres today, it's amazing how much more predictable the car is in these conditions, no more worrying the car will aquaplane in bad conditions.

Only downside is the cast wheels are noticeably heavier.

GFW_0066web.jpg

What a picture that is 👍

So as we're now into winter, it's time to sort a few things on the car. Unfortunately I can't make "snow tour" anymore due to work, so the car can be off the road with no issues.

The car is due a service, so it'll be booked in with Back on Track as always. Belts need to be changed, so won't be a cheap one I guess.

Also need new discs on the front as they're pretty cracked and on the limit of what I'm comfortable with. I'll fit these myself along with new PF08 pads again.

I want to add brake cooling ducts to hopefully extend the lifespan of the front discs a bit longer, I'll update on this when I've worked out more.

I'm debating a respray, I like the car to be in perfect condition, so with some stone chips starting to show, a respray would bring the car back to looking brand new again.