free hit
counters
Roger Moore signing - Page 2 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Roger Moore signing

I think it was around 20 people on the Meet and Greet - it started as hour or so before the main event I believe.

35 minutes ago, OwenGT3 said:

I was disappointed when I visited the Bond Collection at Beaulieu Motor Museum a few years back. The day my wife and I went to see the Bond collection it was off limits as a film company was making a Bond documentary with Roger Moore in attendance. The collection finally opened at around 4 pm, so had about 2 hours till closing time to view it all. Was just gutted Roger couldn't come out and do some signings considering the exhibition was off limits because of the filming, would have been nice and made the day so much better.

Owen, have you seen the exhibit in Covent Garden in London? I was over a few weeks back, it was well worth going to. Amazing selection of hardware, but sadly no Turbo Esprits!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just thought I'd mention this in case anyone was interested. Bondstars.com is holding an autograph signing event with Roger Moore, it includes some nice shots with the copper Esprit (see below) T

Never mind. I'm not entirely sure where I want him to sign the car, probably inside the glovebox, I wouldn't want anyone scribbling somewhere prominent! Perhaps Roger Becker's signature would be more

When I click the link I get an affinity marketing company..? 

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, MML said:

I think it was around 20 people on the Meet and Greet - it started as hour or so before the main event I believe.

Owen, have you seen the exhibit in Covent Garden in London? I was over a few weeks back, it was well worth going to. Amazing selection of hardware, but sadly no Turbo Esprits!

I think it's the same collection, Bond in Motion. It started at Beaulieu Motor Museum and has gone on tour. You'll notice in my photos there is no one about, everyone had gone home by then so my wife and I had the place to ourselves virtually.

Bond in Motion

Apart from the travelling exhibitions (like Bond in Motion) its barely changed since 1985. Its OK but, not worth the 50-odd quid family ticket. IMHO Gaydon and even Coventry do it better.

The autojumble looks a laugh though.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream