free hit
counters
Exige Sport 350 Gearbox Issues - help! - Page 2 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Exige Sport 350 Gearbox Issues - help!

3 hours ago, NW76 said:

Lets hope so ... all I heard is that the first thing they ask for is a ECU data download... but - fingers crossed - I havent really had anything yet ...

I've had it passed under warranty so all is ok!? 

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok so good news! Just thought I would update the post. Lotus have been great in dealing with the issue. The car went in a few weeks ago at SS Lotus. Driving it back and a outing on

Pop and see Matt at lotus Silverstone I can ring and tell him your are going if you like

Hard to say without knowing exactly what you were (or weren't) doing on the track but it definitely sounds like something that shouldn't be happening. I got the impression you were pushing very h

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.