Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Amazon Prime/Netflix/Disney Thread - Page 3 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Amazon Prime/Netflix/Disney Thread

ChrisJ

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
9 hours ago, Bibs said:

Watched a lot of it, some to catch up on now but it's really good! 

I'm not entirely sure what the words mean that they say most of the time, but the acting's great :) 

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM
10 hours ago, Bibs said:

Just finished The Responder, Martin Freeman at his best! 

I found the first couple hilarious - there were some magical moments

• Like 1

Only here once

Been watching "Ted Lasso" on Apple TV. Totally into it. Its a brilliant, gentle comedy set in the football world but not actually about Football. Highly recommended.

Also, Bobba Fett. Bloody Awesome, especially now the Mandalorian is helping him!

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Finished 'Making A Murderer' on Netflix. It's not what you think it's going to be from the title, and it had me hooked. The American justice system being deficient and corrupt to the core and all the more shocking because it's based on true events. It's a bit like Tiger King but without the cringe and that annoying bloke.

Signature not working...

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Not sure if you'd heard, but The Beatles split up.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Stumbled across Marvellous (movie). It's available on prime and it's a really good, fun, true story.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3659786/

Originally pointed to it by a news piece as there is now a play about Nello's life and he goes to see it every night.

Brilliant

• Like 1

Don't bother with the new Star Trek Discovery. Absolute garbage, which is a shame as the first 2 series were excellent. Its become so Woke to such a point that every episode has a moral which is shoved so far down your throat all they don't do when they make the final statement is to give a knowing look at the camera. 

Picard is much more preferrable and you don't have to pay for it!

I hate to say it but........... Bridgerton. Absolutely brilliant! Binge watched the whole second series in 2 days while ill.

Lastly, I've been watching Swat a lot which I really enjoy. 

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

Third season of Love Death and Robots now available on Netflix. Sci-Fi short stories by some great authors all in CGI (Neal Asher, Bruce Sterling, John Scalzi, Michael Swanwick...). It's absolutely fantastic!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The Orville. Now on Disney. What started off as a Comedy has turned into a cracking Sci-Fi Series that is more like Star trek the Original Series than the new Star Treks are! Well worth a watch and well into its 3rd season!

Terminal List on prime with Chris Pratt. Started out as "Is he imagining it?" turned into a rip roaring story of revenge. Summary (with no Spoilers). Seal Team Get wiped out. Only man left finds out there was conspiracy resulting in their death. Makes a list of people to kill. Keeps adding to it as he goes on and finds more and more conspiritors. Awesome series, I binged watched it in 3 nights.

1883, now on Paramount/Prime. I am half way through this series and Holy Fuck what a vicious, nasty and probably quite realistic view of the wagon trains heading out west. Sam Elliot is his normal self, lets face it, this guy was made to be a cowboy and the rest of the cast are awesome. I really can't stress enough how excellent this is!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

That's the next one on my list to watch.

I finished "The Lincoln Lawyer" yesterday on Netflix - same author as Bosch, main parts are "related" in the books, no cross-overs (yet) in the series.

• 3 weeks later...