free hit
counters
TLF International Lotus Day 2017 - Page 3 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
grahamk

TLF International Lotus Day 2017

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You seemed to have added yourself just fine mate :thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Bugger. Already booked up out of the country that weekend. Ah well. No doubt I will see lots of you at Castle Combe/Silverstone/Beaulieu/Brands etc. etc! 

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Excellent work Bibs - well done and Thank You! Will try to get a contingent from the EALC (East Anglia Lotus Club) up for the day

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

Unfortunately I am already committed to a Club Lotus event at RAF Cosford on the same day. Sorry I can't make, but you all have a great day.

Best Wishes

Apple

Well done for getting the show back on the road for another TLF Event Bibs. Great to see you at Hofmans and hear the good news first hand. Let's hope 2018 event is less stessful than this one. Will be coming along and added details as instructed! ?

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 15:53, Bibs said:

Also, is the demand for Concorde/Banking pics this year? They weren't that well subscribed last year but enough people want to do it, I'll make it happen :)

Yes

Any hotel deals ??

• Like 1

Only here once

I may well be up for coming to this.

Is there anything planned for Concorde / Banking shots ? that have been done previous years.

On 06/04/2017 at 15:53, Bibs said:

Also, is the demand for Concorde/Banking pics this year? They weren't that well subscribed last year but enough people want to do it, I'll make it happen :)

Are the photos happening, if so can I have details please and is it possible to have a photo of two cars together ? Thanks!

@Malcolm Feth is the man to make this decision, but there's not much interest this year. I'm sure he'll be along soon to let you know :)

On 4/14/2017 at 19:56, Lotusfab said:

Where's the concours entry forms please?

Evora NA

I mentioned before that the hotel are a nightmare to deal with so I've not discussed anything with them. 

If someone local may suggest a nice restaurant/gastrotypepub then I'm sure a good number of people would be interested, or we can just meet up in the bar at the hotel or on their terrace for a pleasant evening?

Evora NA

Sounds good to me, we went to a nice Thai place close by last year but I suspect not everyone will enjoy Thai.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, simonf said:

Simon Evora Launch ed

You you have a look at the first post in the thread please mate, there's a nice form there that'll only take a second or two to complete :)

• Like 1

Evora NA

You'd be better off starting a new thread about it mate :)

• Like 1

Evora NA

What's the hotel arrangements? If we can sort decent food then I might come down on Saturday, as the boyfriend is out Saturday night. 

6 minutes ago, AnnieS2 said:

What's the hotel arrangements? If we can sort decent food then I might come down on Saturday, as the boyfriend is out Saturday night. 

Just book the Brooklands hotel, dont think there is any sort of deal and its not cheap but its a decent hotel: http://www.brooklandshotelsurrey.com/

Some people are staying Sat and a few both Friday and Saturday, There are a few things to do including a Spa and the very good Brooklands Museum.

Edited by j141
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bibs said:

You'd be better off starting a new thread about it mate :)

Done :)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Matt123 said:

Hi. I'd like to attend please, but can't see a form or info about what details you need. 

First post in this thread mate.

Evora NA