free hit
counters
TLF International Lotus Day 2017 - Page 5 - TLF International Lotus Day | MBW/Brooklands - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
grahamk

TLF International Lotus Day 2017

I'll just get this out of the way now:  I haven't washed the GT3.  I've been far too busy, and anyway it's all Henry's fault.  Anyone taking the piss will be parked in a really crappy place.

• Like 2

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
40 minutes ago, punky said:

Stop calling me shortly!

What's your Roger Roger? 

Wish I'd come down tonight now! 

33 minutes ago, Sparky said:

I'll just get this out of the way now:  I haven't washed the GT3.  I've been far too busy, and anyway it's all Henry's fault.  Anyone taking the piss will be parked in a really crappy place.

That's ok.

There's a blue S4 here in the hotel car park that looks like it's been dusted for prints!

• Like 2

Anything falling off it?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, punky said:

That's ok.

There's a blue S4 here in the hotel car park that looks like it's been dusted for prints!

Oi that's mine :lol:

does need a quick rinse off 

2 hours ago, Sparky said:

Anything falling off it?

I can see what you are thinking :rtfm:

• Like 1

Only here once

Nice to see the hotel crew this evening, thanks folks for coming along. @punky, I'm looking forward to Ep 1 of Frank & Shortly! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

12 hours ago, Sparky said:

Just park next to mine, it'll look shiny and new (like a virgin).

• Like 1

Whoops, overslept.

• Like 2

I'm sure I've seen you drive past !!

Only here once

Great morning! Thanks all! :) 

The museum is probably the best museum I've been to as well - went on Concorde, was probably too excited for my own good! 

• Like 2

Thanks Bibs, a great day and the wife enjoyed driving on the track - me not so much!?????????

• Like 2

Even my WIFE thought your wife was SLOW!!!  Or was there a techy hitch?  But I noticed she seemed to perk up a bit toward the end!  Hope you both had fun.

• Like 1

GREAT day Bibs!  Many thanks.  Why has my computer only just downloaded about 30+ replies from people about who's going to be around Saturday night?  Bit late now!  #neednewlaptop  Great to see everyone last night and out and about today.  Can't wait till next year!!!:)

21 minutes ago, esprit gt3 nickbassett said:

Even my WIFE thought your wife was SLOW!!!  Or was there a techy hitch?  But I noticed she seemed to perk up a bit toward the end!  Hope you both had fun.

No technical problems , It was running perfectly and tuned very well  as Jon Roberts later confirmed with his gas analyser. It was her second time ever driving the car the first being yesterday! Believe me it felt quite fast enough from the inside and positively frightening towards the end!???????????????????

• Like 1

Thanks Johnny, likewise I would have driven to see your Turbo!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, j141 said:

Great weekend, Thanks Bibs and everyone who helped, loved the blast round the track really got the bug now just a shame the car is too loud for all UK tracks :thumbup:

was quite loud... when you floored it at medium revs... out of the skid pan turn, sounded great from out side :) we could here you quite a bit  round on/off the throttle standing track side  :) , was like being at f1 back in the day......

Edited by andyj007
  • Like 1

Andy Esprit SE

what i want to know did the little guy learn the models or is he up for adoption tonight?

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, PhilW said:

Andy Esprit SE

what i want to know did the little guy learn the models or is he up for adoption tonight?

He remembered evora, esprit and errrr concorde ha ha thats it...... he got a nose bleed just before we left and i marched him through mb world looking like he broke his nose, i did think about a photo for the original coment saying 'failed' but didnt have the heart ha ha. Hes a lotus fan for sure but still learning

• Like 2