free hit
counters
Best Security Guard (pause) In the World - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Best Security Guard (pause) In the World

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now before I get to this, I spend a lot of my life trying to get into car parks for meetings at other companies buildings, it doesn't seem to matter if i am booked in or not it is always a nightmare,

That's OK, French beer is shit.

But sort of brilliant in another way!! Thats what i have been told so that is what I am going to do.  The guy I was meeting who is also a huge petrol head was pissing himself when i told him. 

• Gold FFM

But sort of brilliant in another way!! Thats what i have been told so that is what I am going to do. 

The guy I was meeting who is also a huge petrol head was pissing himself when i told him. 

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Truly Brilliant and what an ice breaker for your meeting. stories like that just grow the relationship. i wonder if he knows what a great service he did for you.

Next time. Hire a white transit. No lettering. And ask for a 2 hour ticket!

Classic

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

If I go up there in the van which is not sign written and is a Merc Dualiner so the van with 5 seats and windows I still have the same row. I used to get away with it but they know me now, but new guy I reckon will give me five mins max :)

• Gold FFM

We should have insisted he was made Mayor of Calais. would have saved a lot of hassle.

In different news, PM announces our first export to the US under our new Brexit trade deal. President Trump himself placed the $10m order for the well proven British Border Fence that is now no longer needed in Calais. Describing it as a "proven deterrent to illegal immigration and state of the art British Tech" President Trump insisted it was proof of the strength of the special relationship with England, and his surprise that tge people of England had not repurposed and redeployed it quickly on the border with Scotland. It is scheduled to arrive in Texas in 3 weeks.

The new Ops. Director, overseeing the installation and subsequent operation of the Fence in Texas, was talking about how much he misses his old job in Canary Wharf.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!