free hit
counters
LEGS Breakfast meet 4th December - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

LEGS Breakfast meet 4th December

Venue: Powmill Milkbar from 10:00am until midday

We are heading back to Powmill Milkbar, on A977 postcode KY13 0QG, for our last breakfast meeting of 2016. This venue is where LEGS started 7 years ago and is a regular in our calendar. Talking of which we will be looking for ideas for next year's diary and any new suggestions are welcome. 

As usual please add your names to the list so we can let the venue know how many to expect..

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Count Us in for the Breakfast meet, What time is breakfast? 4 & 5 Johnny & Audrey.

8&9 Andrew & Alister 

Hi Brian, Yes that's sounds like a plan will meet you there. :-)

Is it really 7 years since we met up for the first time Brian? Time sure does fly. Weirdly, I was up there this afternoon, stopping off for coffee and a bun after a spirited run up the M9/A9/Gleneagles then down Glendevon, Powmill and back over Knockhill. That's several decent outings this past week and not a single other Lotus spotted. Where are you all?

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

3 Mark

4 hours ago, hedgerley said:

Where are you all?

Hiding from people having spirited drives.............. :happy dance:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• Gold FFM

Sorry I'll miss this, away next weekend. Can I ask we do another trip to the Coulthard museum next year as i had to miss this years and also, the trip to Kelso with the gathering in the sqaure etc was superb too

Cheers

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

On 26/11/2016 at 17:44, Johnny5 said:

Count Us in for the Breakfast meet, What time is breakfast?

4 & 5 Johnny & Audrey.

Breakfast is 10:00am. I plan to leave KDY at 9:30am. Do you want to meet at old Homebase car park?

On 27/11/2016 at 11:24, C8RKH said:

Sorry I'll miss this, away next weekend. Can I ask we do another trip to the Coulthard museum next year as i had to miss this years and also, the trip to Kelso with the gathering in the sqaure etc was superb too

Cheers

Andy, Sorry you can't make it on Sunday and thanks for the suggestions, I also lso missed the DC museum. 

13 hours ago, bingoking said:

Breakfast is 10:00am. I plan to leave KDY at 9:30am. Do you want to meet at old Homebase car park?

Andy, Sorry you can't make it on Sunday and thanks for the suggestions, I also lso missed the DC museum. 

Hi Brian, Yes that's sounds like a plan will meet you there. :-)

• Like 1

1 Brian

2 Mark

3 & 4 Johnny & Audrey

5 & 6 David & Jennifer

7 & 8 Andrew & Alister

9 Duggie

10 & 11 Alan & Gwen

12 Mike

Will meet up at the old Homebase at 9.30 Brian 

OK Mike see you there.

Jackie has dropped out so list renumbered.

• Like 1

Hi.

Unfortunately I wont manage to attend on the 4th. I have organised several road runs over the years with Scottish Elise's and if there is a desire for it I could put together a run or two for next years calendar. I would like to try to give something back to say thank you to the group for making Megan and I feel so welcome over the last year.   

John

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Victor Meldrew said:

Hi.

Unfortunately I wont manage to attend on the 4th. I have organised several road runs over the years with Scottish Elise's and if there is a desire for it I could put together a run or two for next years calendar. I would like to try to give something back to say thank you to the group for making Megan and I feel so welcome over the last year.   

John

Hi John

I am glad you feel welcome, we do like to think we are a friendly bunch.

Thanks for the offer to organise a road run, all help gratefully received. Have you any suggestions?

7 hours ago, bingoking said:

Hi John

I am glad you feel welcome, we do like to think we are a friendly bunch.

Thanks for the offer to organise a road run, all help gratefully received. Have you any suggestions?

I have several ideas ranging from short relaxing drives to midnight runs over the hills. I have organised all sorts in the past. When you come up with next years calendar I will figure out what events I am home for and pick a date that doesn't clash with anything else. I like to have something planned every time I'm home on leave. I will organised something to fill in any gaps.

• Like 1

LEGS Breakfast meet tomorrow 4th December 10:100am

Sorry for the late notification.

I had been trying to contact Powmill Milkbar by phone for a few days now but couldn't get an answer other than a FAX machine tone. i jumped in the car today and went by the place and it is CLOSED for refurbishment until 10th February. It is also under new ownership.

I have arranged an alternative location and booked a table for 10:00am at LOCH LEVEN's LARDER, Channel Farm, Kinross KY13 9HD for the 12 people on the forum list. 

It is a very busy place and they also have a Festive Food Market on as well so I advise that when we meet at 10:00am we go straight in for breakfast to avoid the problems we had at Mannerstons last month where they waited until everyone was seated before taking our orders. We can do the tyre kicking after breakfast.

• Al. unpinned this topic