free hit
counters
Red Turbo Esprit recommission project - Page 17 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
top-plumber

Red Turbo Esprit recommission project

Newly rebuilt alternator and upgraded cambelt tensioner along with rebuilt water pump and pulley. Blue belt in position and distributor cleaned and fitted

5637CE7A-5FC6-4DCD-8723-B60C2C848F97.jpeg

9666C990-1F18-47CF-9058-5F2CCDB09225.jpeg

4BC3E9E1-F53D-4BE6-9CEC-17FD4BDF205F.jpeg

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thought you were on holiday 

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Cam belt looks a little loose mate... 

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

It's a blue one.  If anything, it's a little tight.

• Haha 1

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

I,ve mounted the top altenator screw from the other side.With the engine in the car you could not remove this long bolt if the alt. is faulty.

• Like 1

On 10/07/2018 at 00:20, pete said:

Thought you were on holiday 

I am now. 

14 hours ago, Gotti said:

I,ve mounted the top altenator screw from the other side.With the engine in the car you could not remove this long bolt if the alt. is faulty.

Yes that’s right. Found that out with the other car. Although it then fouls or the plenum chamber. But easier to remove the plenum that the engine I suppose. 

Not a car or spanner in sight.. 😁

75CD5A7F-4743-4523-A8EE-8886B80E3E49.jpeg

• Like 1

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Or person, obviously heard you were coming

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, pete said:

Or person, obviously heard you were coming

I’m an early riser, smart arse... 🤪

So Michelle said

• Haha 2

You should wipe the Vaseline off the lens, Wayne. Unless you’re planning on a few more selfies for Grindr.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Margate Exotics.

21 hours ago, Chillidoggy said:

You should wipe the Vaseline off the lens, Wayne. Unless you’re planning on a few more selfies for Grindr.

You been searching for my profile Ian.😘

2 hours ago, top-plumber said:

You been searching for my profile Ian.😘

I had to join a very long queue.

Margate Exotics.

Mot on the Elan today. 

Shelly Schumacher is a very happy girl. 😁✌️

So you will be having a drink on Saturday

• Like 1

I'll be celebrating Wayne's good fortune.

• Like 1

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

:thumbup:

Dave.

Nice :thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Looking forward to seeing it Thursday

So, Shelly Schumacher is taking a road trip up to Southport to visit friends for a few days. 

The M100 is running fine. Cured a small oil leak on the cooler feed pipe. All new brake lines and fluid. No issues, so hopefully an uneventful drive ahead. 

• Like 2

147E6530-600B-4E3C-9913-1B4B704FCB94.thumb.jpeg.93497d525c35acc0a4bb7b9f3620c15c.jpeg

DF50F320-DEC2-4767-9122-F362B7164B0C.jpeg

F3AAD350-B2AA-4223-A9B3-539ED43E940D.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

That is really really really dirty in a clean way 👍

• Like 1

Only here once

15 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

That is really really really dirty in a clean way 👍

8 hours ago, silverfrost said:

Power plant looks stunning :thumbup:

Cheers lads. I’m pretty hopeful it runs as good as it looks. Forged pistons polished and ported head, S4 manifold and turbo... happy daze... ✌️

• Like 2