free hit
counters
Lotus Merchandise Black Friday sale – 25% off!! - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TLF News

Lotus Merchandise Black Friday sale – 25% off!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Over 100 orders so far! First batch going out...

20161125_151723.png

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Wow thats going to keep you busy. :thumbsup:

still tempted by that holdall I saw at the lotus festival. .....

I'm back from a week in the Caribbean on the morning of the meal mate,  might be easier just to post it :)

12 minutes ago, NR2k said:

Wow thats going to keep you busy. :thumbsup:

still tempted by that holdall I saw at the lotus festival. .....

Just had another 10 delivered and I think I saw your name on one of them! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

.............and one more order to keep you off the streets. :thumbsup:  (& an e-mail sent relevant to a shop website glitch I think I've spotted)

• Like 1

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Thanks Al. I try to take weekends off but that was an easy fix, it was just the wrong category box ticked. :)

Had a wonderful comment on the fb post about this, thought it best to reply :D

5680616240840704.png

• Like 1

Evora NA

We've extended the sale to Monday 28th at 10pm :D

Evora NA