free hit
counters
Lotus Exige Sport 380 - Page 33 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus Exige Sport 380

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally arrived at the dealer. Now waiting for pick up on 26/3 (business trip  ) Union Jack needs still to be placed as well as alcantara steering wheel and titanium exhaust. This is sent seperat

Well, almost there. No delivery date but I have to say this is looking like the dogs wotsits... Not sure what the net thing is in the boot? haven't/don't recall seeing that before.. And I ev

Ok here are my thoughts...please excuse writing style /ramblings.  I'd turned into a stuttering idiot by the time I'd got out of the car    Lotus Exige Sport 380   As I'm

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Turbotone said:

Hi all new member question 

Does anybody know if the 380 is available with the 50/50 finance deal? 
As the information I can find is that it is only avalable on the 350 Sport.

Yes, 50/50 is indeed available on the 380.

Give me a call if I can help .

Simon (Oakmere Lotus)

• Like 1

Hi Simon

That is good news (always easier to sell to Mrs Turbotone that way) although she says will have to get rid of something first! 

I may well be in touch some time about a test drive.

Thanks for clarifying matters.

:)
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Turbotone said:

Hi 

Does anyone know if the fitting of a harness bar (thus fitting of full harnesses) will invalidate the warranty?  As I would not feel happy on track without a full harness.

No, you'll be fine. Fitted many on new cars and fine on the warranty front ??

Simon (Oakmere Lotus)

18 hours ago, SimonC said:

No, you'll be fine. Fitted many on new cars and fine on the warranty front ??

Simon (Oakmere Lotus)

Could anyone give me an idea of cost of harness bar and 4 point harnesses - go to products etc?  What's involved in fitting?

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 380 and will track it, but think it needs harnesses, given what the car is capable of.

Thanks

Mick

1 hour ago, mickv said:

Could anyone give me an idea of cost of harness bar and 4 point harnesses - go to products etc?  What's involved in fitting?

I'm close to pulling the trigger on a 380 and will track it, but think it needs harnesses, given what the car is capable of.

Thanks

Mick

Harness bar you can go V-Force very simple plug and play install (from @Seriouslylotus)
https://www.seriouslylotus.com/v-force-harness-bar-sector-111

Or contact Dave at @Hangar 111 and he can source you the right OEM Lotus Harness bar to remain genuine Lotus:
http://www.hangar111.com/shop/search?search_query=harness+bar&orderby=position&orderway=desc

Schroth harnesses are pretty easy to source and typically range around £240-250 a side.

www.alias23.com

Congrats Jokke, can't wait to see the pics. How long since you ordered? The wait doesn't seem so bad now.

That one does look seriously mean!

I like dark colours on cars, and I think it looks particularly good on the Exige 380 because they obviously have quite a lot of aero bits attached which blend in really nicely with the darker colours B-)

• Like 2