free hit
counters
Lotus Exige Sport 380 - Page 34 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus Exige Sport 380

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally arrived at the dealer. Now waiting for pick up on 26/3 (business trip  ) Union Jack needs still to be placed as well as alcantara steering wheel and titanium exhaust. This is sent seperat

Well, almost there. No delivery date but I have to say this is looking like the dogs wotsits... Not sure what the net thing is in the boot? haven't/don't recall seeing that before.. And I ev

Ok here are my thoughts...please excuse writing style /ramblings.  I'd turned into a stuttering idiot by the time I'd got out of the car    Lotus Exige Sport 380   As I'm

Posted Images

1 hour ago, French Frie said:

:P ... you could have stopped before :P ! at least, someone (else than James) is talking about Lotus on social medias ... 

I guess TLF's 78,000 facebook fans don't count then! :P 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Oliver, that's one of the funniest Emoticons I've seen!  :)

I know lots of folk don't like the videos from the "youngsters on YT" but my view is that to have someone who is in his early 20s raving about Lotus and buying a Lotus can be no bad thing.  Whether we like the videos or not, he gets lots of viewers. It can only help Lotus that younger generations feel inspired in a similar way I was when I was looking at amazing Esprit's and hoping I would be able to own a car like that at some point.

I only hope the spec they have agreed to do for his 380 is tasteful.

50 minutes ago, M4rk said:

I only hope the spec they have agreed to do for his 380 is tasteful.

That I doubt! 

Evora NA

Now that looks quick! Sounds epic too :D

Evora NA

yep ! beautiful combo, and attenuates the "fuss" that makes the 380 a bit too much for me :blush: ... Some say dark colors don't fit the Exige... I totally disagree, and it is a different animal when dark, and I think that bright colors (yellow, orange) fit the Elise's shape better ! Congrats Jokke :animier: !

Carbon roof and tailgate can be retro fitted any time. There's a demand for roof panels too now they cost extra so you could sell yours. First though, time to enjoy the car. Can you feel more front grip yet?

15 minutes ago, French Frie said:

yep ! beautiful combo, and attenuates the "fuss" that makes the 380 a bit too much for me :blush: ... Some say dark colors don't fit the Exige... I totally disagree, and it is a different animal when dark, and I think that bright colors (yellow, orange) fit the Elise's shape better ! Congrats Jokke :animier: !

I fully agree with this. 

9 minutes ago, The Pits said:

Carbon roof and tailgate can be retro fitted any time. There's a demand for roof panels too now they cost extra so you could sell yours. First though, time to enjoy the car. Can you feel more front grip yet?

I think this carbon roof will come sooner or later :) 

I have more front grip yes BUT the main reason is the fact I have no LSD anymore. Cars feels so much better without it on normal roads. I can't say a damn thing on handling or whatever as the running in is frustratingly slow :) and silent. Car makes any noise. 

5 hours ago, The Pits said:

as at 16 Mar 17 (new price list): hardtop is standard on 380 Sport. Carbon exterior pack gone, with individual prices for engine louvres in CF at £1600, and roof in CF at £2000 (I think). Price increased from £67,900 to £68,500

• Like 1