free hit
counters
Lotus Exige Sport 380 - Page 37 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus Exige Sport 380

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally arrived at the dealer. Now waiting for pick up on 26/3 (business trip  ) Union Jack needs still to be placed as well as alcantara steering wheel and titanium exhaust. This is sent seperat

Well, almost there. No delivery date but I have to say this is looking like the dogs wotsits... Not sure what the net thing is in the boot? haven't/don't recall seeing that before.. And I ev

Ok here are my thoughts...please excuse writing style /ramblings.  I'd turned into a stuttering idiot by the time I'd got out of the car    Lotus Exige Sport 380   As I'm

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Gashead1105 said:

He's done the fuel filler cap ring gold as well. I've always slightly regretted that lotus didn't do the whole filler cap gold on mine, I reckon that will slightly annoy him after a little while (perhaps I'm just a bit OCD!)

Nah @Gashead1105, by that logic he would have gone for all gold splitter, barge boards, etc. Gold trimmed black works for his. Of course the keyhole, in silver, really? Obviously needs real gold plating ;)

So yes @The Pits Copper Fire as you say. Nice

RRP or what he paid? :lol:

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM

Isn't that just Seb's business?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

35 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Isn't that just Seb's business?

I think the RRP is of interest, it is just another bit of information about the car.

What he paid, what discount he got from Lotus, or if he paid cash or finance is his business until he chooses to share it - or not.

I approve of the colour and spec though.

I specc'd a 380 in a bespoke colour for less than £75k so I doubt his was another £10k on top. He didn't have the £3000 race pack or £5500 titanium exhaust. He's more of a sub-woofer sort of guy!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, The Pits said:

The colour is Copper Fire as confirmed in his latest video. As was the idea that sport mode sharpens up the steering! :shock:

I know, he did make a couple of errors didn't he.  I think he also said it sharpens the suspension...anyway, I can forgive him that, it is clear he loves Lotus and that is a good thing. 

I do love Copper Fire, I've never seen it in the flesh but I bet it looks stunning. 

I agree with comments regarding the different finish on the canards and eyeliner with carbon too.  I still wonder why the canards on the 380 do not come in carbon, perhaps Lotus thought they were too costly in carbon for their size?  

Hopefully he lets his mate Archie give it a proper drive on track once it is run in.

This is just part of Stubox's multi-platform wind-up, he normally posts a picture of Barney the dinosaur so I'm grateful it's a TVR this time!

In-joke at my expense, as you were everyone!

Hopefully my answer will make more sense over on Whatsapp Stu!

Think I'm going to award myself one of these:

:offtopic:

sorry everyone!

Sport 380 - yes, was quoted Mica Yellow (the Esprit Sport 300 colour) for less than £2k. Lotus did a Copper Fire Exige V6 for Bell & Colvill so I doubt it would be much more.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing that with us. If it's close to EX430 that's impressive from 380PS. Should be slower than EX390!

• Gold FFM

Love the colour, the trim colours etc.  Wonderful looking car. Tempted to see if they do a 50:50 and to swap in the Evora!  :help:

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!