free hit
counters
Lotus Exige Sport 380 - Page 38 - V6 Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus Exige Sport 380

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Finally arrived at the dealer. Now waiting for pick up on 26/3 (business trip  ) Union Jack needs still to be placed as well as alcantara steering wheel and titanium exhaust. This is sent seperat

Well, almost there. No delivery date but I have to say this is looking like the dogs wotsits... Not sure what the net thing is in the boot? haven't/don't recall seeing that before.. And I ev

Ok here are my thoughts...please excuse writing style /ramblings.  I'd turned into a stuttering idiot by the time I'd got out of the car    Lotus Exige Sport 380   As I'm

Posted Images

yes working now, sounds amazing! Trying to work out if it sounds different to the standard exhaust, must do slightly but would need to hear them both back to back.

Big day Saturday, off to order a 380. Still can't decide on a bleeding colour .... 

It's a proper first world headache that, they don't make it easy. Really there should be photographic renders available for any new car purchase. I spend ages photoshopping images to try and get some idea.

What colours have you narrowed it down to? Perhaps one or two here could help do a few photoshops for you.

Hi,

I originally wanted the Lambo Tricolour Orange, but Lotus said no, too many problems. I then saw a Kawasaki Green Elise Cup at Oakmere, and thought WoW, but I think I want Signature Orange. I have looked right the way through the pictures thread but its hard from photos to distinguish between the shades for the Orange Colours. And as you said the Lotus website is proper pants. Anyway, I kind of think that Orange would show all the carbon bits off quite well too. However, one poster noted that there wasn't enough metal flake (in the orange V6 Cup photos) so it didn't pop, my daughters Elise is Starlight Black and that is just fantastic, but I dont want black due to the transom. There is what appears to be a really nice Chrome Orange photo (Elise, from memory) in the thread, plus a poster on here, Quantum 2000, has a really good looking Orange Exige. I've got a Lagoon Blue/White Sprint, had a BRG Elan S4, a Roman Purple Europa Twin Cam, a Gold Leaf S2 Europa, a white SC220 Elise and my current Exige is Red, so all those colours are out, as I've had them :wub:

Any help with photos of the different Oranges greatly  appreciated!!!!

cheers

Mark

Edited by Mark030358
  • Gold FFM

Here you go Mark.

download.jpg

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

My 350 is metallic orange (the old chrome) and to be perfectly honest it doesn't look overly metallic.

These pics at its cleanest, most shiniest...

IMG_0393.JPG.78aa31c0579664359015773bba016b53.JPGIMG_0397.JPG.b16f7f43d363aa97bd0a454f3ea4bd10.JPGIMG_0398.JPG.c1ec5bb6f1176101095cd0b39913f1e0.JPG

• Like 1

'....it makes every other roadster look just a little bit cissy...'

A baby blue with yellow highlights acquired its owner at Stratton while we were there yesterday. Looked rather pukka.

IMG_0306.thumb.JPG.cf759912e53926bbb53557b239fb1a2f.JPG

It's strange, colours look far better in their workshops than in the showroom.

10 hours ago, MartynB said:

A baby blue with yellow highlights acquired its owner at Stratton while we were there yesterday. Looked rather pukka.

IMG_0306.thumb.JPG.cf759912e53926bbb53557b239fb1a2f.JPG

It's strange, colours look far better in their workshops than in the showroom.

14 hours ago, DannyMul said:

The car is new, but is there anything specific I should be checking for before I drive off in it?

Welcome and congratulations. Nothing specific, it's a new car as you said and covered by warranty. Oakmere are an excellent dealer so I would fully expect them to have thoroughly PDI'd the car. Just enjoy it mate :D  

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I'm sure I've seen 380s under the engine cover where the supercharger housing is black with the Lotus Motorsport emblem attached and many others where this is not the case.  I'm sure I've read somewhere on TLF why that is but can you remind me please?  I like the look of the black cover with emblem, is it a cost option?

Congratulations on your purchase!  It will look awesome, especially with the carbon roof and engine cover and it sounds like your 2ubular exhaust will be impressive too.

I'm sure you've already thought about it but I would recommend PPF for the front of the car.

Now you have the exciting wait for delivery. 

3 hours ago, DannyMul said:

Just got back home from picking the car up, funny how it only took 1hr 45min to get there but 5hrs to get back home ha-ha

Seeing as though it's a really lovely weekend the first thing I did was to take off the hardtop

That looks awesome - that would be my ideal spec I think.  Love Gulf Blue ❤️❤️❤️

20 hours ago, NW76 said:

Love the car ... Gulf Blue also is one of my alltime favorites... you have to get orange accents though imho...

That looked messy to my eye next to the yellow brake callipers and lotus emblem background so yellow was the logical (and cheaper) way to go.

I have yet to see a colour combination that I haven't liked as of yet. Thanks for the likes and the warm welcome too ??

• Like 1