free hit
counters
Merc seat poll - Page 2 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Merc seat poll  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If they do strike a deal on releasing Bottas, Williams will be holding out for as much dosh as they can extract from Mercedes. Massa would be back in the car in a heartbeat, and everyone's happy. I read that Mercedes contractually have to consult the recalcitrant rapper, but he doesn't have the final say.

Margate Exotics.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hot news off the press

Posted Images

It's all going off! Pat Symonds stepping down is big news too, there's more in the background on the Paddy Lowe story I think. Unless he's just bored of coasting to wins all the time...

And Jost Capito, that's crazy. Every one thought Ron was mad, seems the lunatics are now in full control of the asylum! That or they really REALLY don't like RD!

I'm intrigued to know how long the Bottas contract will be. I'm thinking it'll be a year so they have options for 2018. I can see Hamster chucking his toys out and going elsewhere at some point.

Margate Exotics.

• 4 weeks later...