free hit
counters
New Lotus "2-Eleven" - 2-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Feffman

New Lotus "2-Eleven"

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Hi All:

Seems Lotus has a new ride coming out. For detials see the Lotus Ltd. front page at www.LotusLtd.org.

Feff

Hi Feff - erm, it's the 2-Eleven, actually :thumbup:

[Edited by matk changing subject heading from Eleven-2 to 2-eleven]

Lotus_2-Eleven_side_track_4-L.jpg

Straight from the horse's mouth: clicky

Pistonheads story with photos here

The illustrious Bibs had a ride in this on the Factory Day, and reported that it was a bit cheeky... it was used as the pace car on the track, and IIRC the general consensus was that it was pulling away from all the Esprits on the straight at Hethel...

Edited by matk

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Just spent the last 10 mins trying to locate a pic of Bibs in it, at the factory day last year - suddenly dawned on me, no cameras were alloud on site, :thumbup: so prob no pics available.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

mURI_temp_4da0c909.jpg

Was down watching it being valeted ready to go to Geneva for the show. It looks stunning and has been finished off since we were there in October. It's now homologated and ready for the road, got an extra 40hp (thats, what 240 now), weighs 680kg at last count and gos like bloody hellfire! I believe the figures look somewhat super car beating (0-62 about 3.5). A cool 50k will get you one or you can lease one for an up coming race series.

Personally I can't wait for our friends at top gear to have a go! Could we see a new leader on the track?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

yes it can be road legal with lights etc or track only version,

I think Tony Shute will be using one this summer for the Paul Matty Hillclimb series

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

clipboard01dz7.png

:thumbup: I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want I want :cool:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

has it got a decent stereo bahahaha, and can i put proper big wheels on it LOL

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

As the first Esprit out on track and right behind the pace car - I can confirm that it was pulling away from me :thumbup:

Yeah but you drive like an old woman Dave! :rofl::cool:

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif