free hit
counters
LEGS New Year Breakfast meet 8th January 2017 - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

LEGS New Year Breakfast meet 8th January 2017

bingoking

Hi John,

Thanks for keeping your germs to yourself.  I have not long managed to get rid of an 8 week cough so genuinely grateful!  Kevin Docherty was just talking about you today as it happens.  March is taken already I'm afraid with a regular one but if those are your only dates available then not sure what I had pencilled in for August can be moved so we may look at an out of sequence run for those who prefer a more 'spirited' drive.  After tomorrow we can have a PM discussion on dates.  What is your offshore rota again? Mine is 28x28 but with lots of travel time unfortunately.

Ali no worries as I know of at least 2 more local Dunblane Lotus likely to be turning up.  Andy you are a wimp and I didn't know you had bought a VX.  Very interested to talk to you later today.  (I've literally hardly been on the forum with house build dominating life these last 8 months)

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I am lucky enough to work a 2 on and 3 home rota. One of the few companies left I believe. 

I have no issue with organising a run as an inbetweenie. My real goal is to be able to get out and do something every time I get home. Really looking forward to this year. New engine runs well. Need to do more than 4K in a year though. Must try harder. 

Happy New Year one and all  

Great turnout guys and gals just wish I could have been there. 

Looking forward to the coming year. 

Great pics folks, looks like a fantastic turnout :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

1 & 2: Al. + Debbie?

3 & 4: David + Jennifer?

5 & 6: John + Marge

7 & 8: Alan & Gwen

9 & 10: Sharron & Dave

11 Jim Grant

12 & 13 Richard D +1

14 Mark

15 & 16 Johnny & Audrey

17 & 18 Scott & Joanne (Elise SC)

19 Saj (Evora S)

20 Ian Parkin (as requested by Brandon, MMC)

21 John, The road run guy.... 

BOB AND JANET DICKSON

Bob,

You have posted up in a closed previous months meeting.  If you mean February 5th meeting then look for the Cluny Clays post.

Cheers,

Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009