free hit
counters
LEGS New Year Breakfast meet 8th January 2017 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

LEGS New Year Breakfast meet 8th January 2017

bingoking

Our next breakfast meeting will be at Corrieri's Cafe, Causewayhead, Stirling, FK9 5LH on 8th January 2017 at the usual time of 10:00am until midday. Carparking will be directly across from the Cafe and will be opened up for us on that morning. 

Come along and help with deciding where the breakfast meets will be in 2017. We have already been given a few ideas to visit new venues but open to more suggestions.

Once again please add you name to the list so we can let the venue know how many to expect and if you know of someone who is not active on the forum who plans to come along please add their names for them.

Unfortunately I won't make this one as I will be still on the Piste! i have started the list with Al.'s name as I know he will be there.

I hope you all have a great Christmas and New Year and hope to see you during the year along with some new faces.

1 & 2: Al. + Debbie?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
35 minutes ago, hedgerley said:

1 & 2: Al. + Debbie?

3 & 4: David + Jennifer?

5 & 6: John + Marge

7 & 8: Alan & Gwen

9 & 10: Sharron & Dave

11 Jim Grant

12 & 13 Richard D +1

14 Mark

15 & 16 Johnny & Audrey.

11 Jim Grant

12 & 13 Richard D +1

14 Mark

15 & 16 Johnny & Audrey

17 & 18 Scott & Joanne (Elise SC)

19 Saj (Evora S)

20 Ian Parkin (as requested by Brandon, MMC)

11 Jim Grant

12 & 13 Richard D +1

14 Mark

15 & 16 Johnny & Audrey

17 & 18 Scott & Joanne (Elise SC)

19 Saj (Evora S)

20 Ian Parkin (as requested by Brandon, MMC)

21 John, The road run guy.... 

Just a small revamp of the numbers after finding out SWMBO is working and speaking to Ian at MMC.  Good to hear that not only is Ian coming along so are both of MMC's new Lotus Techs/Mechanics to show face and get to introduce themselves.  Great to see this commitment.

Any more before I give the cafe a rough headcount for keeping an area free?  A few of the regular names missing so don't be shy as the cafe gets busy quickly.

Parking if you haven't been before is either on the street in immediate vicinity and they will open a normally locked hard standing area directly opposite that we can usually get about the first 10 or 12 cars in (on the basis of nobody can then leave early!)

I have a few of the provisional dates filled in and some ideas to distribute around but any more ideas get them to me ASAP so I can do a little research more before the event.

1: Al.

2 & 3: David + Jennifer?

4 & 5: John + Marge

6 & 7: Alan & Gwen

8 & 9: Sharron & Dave

10 Jim Grant

11 & 12 Richard D +1

13 Mark

14 & 15 Johnny & Audrey

16 & 17 Scott & Joanne (Elise SC)

18 Saj (Evora S)

19, 20 &21 Ian Parkin (MMC sales), Ian & John (MMC's Lotus Technicians)

22 John, The road run guy.... 

23 & 24 Bob & Janet Dickson

Cheers,

Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Al. said:

10 Jim Grant

11 & 12 Richard D +1

13 Mark

14 & 15 Johnny & Audrey

18 Saj (Evora S)

25 C8RKH

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

10 Jim Grant

11 & 12 Richard D +1

13 Mark

14 & 15 Johnny & Audrey

18 Saj (Evora S)

25 C8RKH

26 The Lotus Position (Steve)

• Al pinned this topic

Morning Folks,

For anyone coming from the Fife side, We are planning a wee convoy to the venue, please find times for anyone interested in joining.

Depart Kirkcaldy Old Homebase carpark 08:30

Depart Dunfermline Duloch Carpark 08:30.

up to Kelty and through to Stirling ETA 09:45 

Please let me know if you are joining.

Johnny.

• Gold FFM

Might see you at Kelty, but then might come off M90 at Milnathort and bomb down that way.  Either way, hope the roads are clear and dry!

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

1 hour ago, Johnny5 said:

Hi Folks,

Sorry I got times Wrong, its Departing Kirkcaldy 08:15

For anyone coming from the Fife side, We are planning a wee convoy to the venue, please find times for anyone interested in joining.

Depart Kirkcaldy old Homebase Carpark 08:15

Depart Dunfermline Duloch Carpark 08:45

up to Kelty and through to Stirling ETA 09:45 

Please let me know if you are joining.

Johnny.

I was planning to come along but it looks like I am about to come down with the same flu bug that has had Megan and Lesley in bed for the last two days. I would have loved an excuse to get out of this virus riddled household before it bit me too.. However it is too late for that I fear and it would be better for all concerned if I keep my germs to myself.

I was planning to come along and pitch an idea for a relaxing road run for one of the meets.

The four Lochs tour.

Breakfast at Baxters in Kelty, then past Knockhill racing circuit - A823 - Bridgehill Cottage - A822 - Crieff - A85 - Lochearnhead - A85 - Lix Toll Garage - A827 -  Loch Tay - Glen Lyon - B846 - Schiehalion Road - Kinloch Rannoch - B846 - B847 - The House of Bruar for a light lunch. After lunch take a southern loop along to Rannoch Station

Amazing driving roads that don't have to be driven hard to enjoy. 

The dates I am home for that would suit would be the 5th March and 6 August. I totally understand if there are events already pencilled in for those dates and I would be happy to organise the run on a "non" LEGS weekend if there was an interest. 

Baxters in Kelty and The House of Bruar can normally accommodate decent size groups and have decent parking available  

7 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Might see you at Kelty, but then might come off M90 at Milnathort and bomb down that way.  Either way, hope the roads are clear and dry!

Hi 

will hopefully meet some where on the road.

• Gold FFM

Evora, too bloody cold for the VX as I can only drive that with the roof off                   

Can't get in the fookin' thing with the roof on too!

3 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Evora, too bloody cold for the VX as I can only drive that with the roof off                   

Can't get in the fookin' thing with the roof on too!

Come on bring the vx! Mine needs company!