free hit
counters
The birth of LotusRescue - Page 12 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

• Gold FFM
On 12/02/2021 at 19:52, eeyoreish said:

You’re welcome to come and valet the current Mrs H’s Merc ML if you want to create some before and after video content. She has horses so it’s a dusty mess in there 🐴☹️

Nice and local. Chichester, West Sussex!

Clearly I need to be careful what I offer on a public forum:)  Not the barn find we are looking for.  But I do know how bad car get when the owners have horses.  In a past life I was a mobile Valeter. I had many customers with horses and thous cars we interesting.  For us we would likely need to ML for a couple of days to get the video work done and we would only do this if Mark our Marketing guy feels this would help us in creating a video of useful content to our customers.  If you can live without the car for a couple of days let me know and I'll find out if this is of interest.

All the Best

Greg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well today has been a significant day in my life of involvement with Lotus cars as a long time hobby. As many of you know, over the years I have found a fair few car's in odd locations across the

So. The 2nd major hands on restoration is ongoing for LotusRescue. And this one is for a very important client, so important that I have to make extra sure it is all one 101%. So far, interior complet

Well another step for LousRescue. Sold the little Ford Fusion runabout and managed to bag a half decent TD 5 Phase 2 Discovery for sensible money. New gearbox and transfer box, new clutch and fly

Posted Images

It's not like we're using it a lot at the moment (!) so if you want it for a couple of days it should be fine.

Not worth starting anything now...🍺

• 4 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM
18 hours ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Lovely looking Esprit. Just need to colour code the louvres!

Originally Black Kevin.

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Oh, nooooo!

Sorry, not a fan of the colour coded louvres.

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

31 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Oh, nooooo!

Sorry, not a fan of the colour coded louvres.

I agree, black is better here.

• Like 2
  • Gold FFM
1 hour ago, exeterjeep said:

I agree, black is better here.

So, the vote is on. To be politically correct. The louvres are not to be color coded with the car, but to remain the same as original. :)

image.png.e32232fdacf029ff54f5f28998f02d4c.png

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

What’s wrong with white?? It’s good enough for Prince Harry

Only here once

What is the view taken when some paint the wording on the rear bumper?

How about the same colour as the louvres?

• Gold FFM
3 hours ago, Kevin Wheeler said:

Well one of your opinions had to be wrong sometime @C8RKH!

Most of the time Kevin. Most of the time they are wrong.

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

So now we are getting political. MMm, ok what about my quandary of Gold, Silver or Black graphics.

So  today I get a call from the paint shop asking if my trailer is available to collect the S3 tomorrow. But of course it will. I can be at your gate at 8.00 AM.

• Haha 1

I prefer the "none" on mine - which is actually as ordered and delivered from the factory.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

• Gold FFM

So, she is home and in her cocoon until I can get back at her for more work.

161650983_486561709038274_3117736182819384145_n.jpg

cocoon.jpg

Collected.jpg

• Love 1
  • Gold FFM

Just lovely @johnpwalsh. Bet you were bouncing around like a kid in Hamleys!

• Gold FFM
12 hours ago, C8RKH said:

Just lovely @johnpwalsh. Bet you were bouncing around like a kid in Hamleys!

Oh yes. Jut a little bit.