free hit
counters
Breakfast meet 15th jan - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Breakfast meet 15th jan

pete

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
2 hours ago, Trevsked said:

Bring the daily Martin?

Trevor.

That right, looking like I may be in the ford... battery flat as ya like.... on the S4?

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

• Gold FFM

I might be in the shower, washing my hair.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Actually, no need, as it's going to be pissing down all morning in both locations.  Typical.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Hey Felix - you even got mentioned today! Was asking Chris if you were on the forum much these days. Good to hear from you.

Shame about the weather but good to see you all.

• Like 1

Dave.

thanks to all who attended in awful weather especially those in Loti! Chris J may have an interesting venue for next month a little way up the A5.Maybe get some members from the west side of our region as there seems to be new effort to get an East Anglia region up and running.

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

• Gold FFM

Shotgun with internets in his V6 Exige - nice ride!  Lovely to get out for the first time in ages.  I even recognized most of you!  Apart from that obnoxious bloke who had the unmitigated gall to turn up in a Mini.

Good to see everyone. Glad my daughter's hockey this afternoon was cancelled, as I didn't fancy another couple of hours standing around in that rain this afternoon.

Yes, got an interesting location in mind for next month's breakfast. Herts/Beds border. Still have to get it confirmed that we can meet there, so further info nearer the date.

5 hours ago, Sparky said:

Shotgun with internets in his V6 Exige - nice ride!  Lovely to get out for the first time in ages.  I even recognized most of you!  Apart from that obnoxious bloke who had the unmitigated gall to turn up in a Mini.

luckily the bloke in the mini told us who you were:driving:

• Like 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

3 hours ago, fsrowsell said:

Hi Chris(internets), I see you moved up to the Exige S, nice!  What happened to the Evora?

Just changed, another TLF member brought it and is enjoying it ?

Hows the highwing? 300 body kit? ;) 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400