free hit
counters
Part 2 in the (now series!) of the infamous V8... - Page 4 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Blackngolds3turbo

Part 2 in the (now series!) of the infamous V8...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks very nice indeed, but I kind of hope that I will not have to see that sight in my garage in any time soon...

I'm very interested to hear it, I wonder what impact those headers will have on the noise if any?

Looks great keep up the good work. 🙂

cheers

-Chris

@cweeden @Steve V8 we are hoping for a symphony of V8 sound that the originals didn’t completely master! Until we turn that key, we don’t actually know! If I can post a video of the sound, I will! Otherwise, you’ll all have to wait until the 29th 😜

@Mightymetro I won’t be running a chargecooler at the moment - I don’t think it’ll need it - although that’s not to say I won’t in future. It’s in the prototype/experimental phase at the moment so anything could happen!

@LotusFella they are Corbeau RS1’s, I believe they either sold out after my set or were discontinued! They fit absolutely perfectly in the Esprit. They are very nice, photos actually don’t flatter them! 

BUMP......

How did you get on with the tubular manifolds - any difference in sound or performance?