Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
SteveV8s V8 (Big project in a tiny garage) - Page 10 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

SteveV8s V8 (Big project in a tiny garage)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

👍👍 they looks the business. 

Tweaked the adjusters again on mine today - reckon I’ve got the ride feel on the rebound just right now 

• Like 1

Only here once

• 1 month later...
  • Gold FFM

A rare sight indeed...Sharon normally refuses to help in the garage, but today "Look" here she is putting the components onto the upper wishbone stud whist I push it through from the drivers footwell.

I think she loved getting copper grease all over her hands...I might have to buy a tub for the bedside table😁

DSC_0540.thumb.JPG.f8e8b4c318cd463ecbbdc05be6488bd5.JPG

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

At last a day in the tiny garage, thinking of changing my name to top plummer, oh bugger someone already did that...

These are the Roose Motorsport silicon hoses from eBay, they may be expensive but you get what you pay for, the quality and fit is superb, the only issue being they have omitted the two stubby thermostat to radiator pipe hoses from the kit, this may just be an oversight, I'll give them a call tomorrow, apart from that highly recommended. 

DSC_0623.thumb.JPG.7e8a5fc0f534bea0b7ad1f812b612cdb.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Gold FFM

Wow, that's some attention to detail. I'd be afraid to drive it after doing all that if it were mine...

• Like 1

Norfolk Mustard S4s #1 :)

• Gold FFM
1 minute ago, tomcattom said:

Wow, that's some attention to detail. I'd be afraid to drive it after doing all that if it were mine...

Yep... Fair weather Esprit from now on.

• Haha 1

• Gold FFM

That rings a bell...

DSC_1463.JPG

• Love 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

1 hour ago, Sparky said:

That rings a bell...

DSC_1463.JPG

F---ME , is that the glow from the brake discs and turbo after one of your usual post service test drives.  :driving:

• Haha 2

• Gold FFM

Hehe!  No, I fitted (under duress, honest) a bunch of under-car lighting for Roger SE Owner - no longer an owner - but pretty much responsible for kicking off what is now Watford Exotics.  Sort of.

Anyway, sorry Steve for the hijack.  But you do need lights and big mirrors for that... 

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

Yup, my daughter had a seriously upgraded Skyline at 21.  That caused some disruption.

• Like 2

• Gold FFM
On 28/05/2019 at 20:55, Steve V8 said:

black saxo with vivid pink flames down the sides

received_1182052175310788.jpeg.4c75fa85175594243ca06d49d8d817be.jpeg

There is a photo somewhere with the pink underglow but I couldn't find it. Yes she drove it with underglow, yes it's illegal, yes she got pulled by plod almost as much as the boys at Tesco car park... 

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/05/2019 at 21:18, Barrykearley said:

Pah - that cars never getting out the garage again.

too many rolls of carpet and templates in the way

The carpet is ideal preparation for the road surface - when the car gets out of the garage Steve will need to maintain the car's immaculate underside and protect the tyres from wear.

• Love 1

• 4 months later...