Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Ground clearance issues? - M100 Elan - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Ground clearance issues?

Steven M W

Hi all.  In July I am hoping to take the M100 to Europe using the Hull-Rotterdam ferry.  Myself, passenger and also luggage in the boot. Has anyone experienced any problems with lack of ground clearance on driving on and off the boat?  Years ago I pulled the exhaust off a Morgan leaving the ferry at Dunkirk; 10 at night, lying on your back trying to reassemble it was not a good start to the holiday!

Cheers, Steven M W

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

No issues taking Elan from Dover to Calais, Liverpool to Isle of Man or Heysham to Isle of Man.

Have taken the Evora Dover to Dunkirke and was put on with the lorries as they thought the internal ramps would be an issue. Suited me cos I was first off the ferry!

• Like 1

Dave.

47 minutes ago, Dave Eds said:

No issues taking Elan from Dover to Calais, Liverpool to Isle of Man or Heysham to Isle of Man.

Have taken the Evora Dover to Dunkirke and was put on with the lorries as they thought the internal ramps would be an issue. Suited me cos I was first off the ferry!

Thanks, fingers crossed then!