free hit
counters
E is for Evora! - Page 4 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

E is for Evora!

and....

it passed!! woooo! no advisories!!

First drive was interesting.. not brutal fast as people have said but really comfortable, lovely sound from the 2bular, and yet deceptively quick and torquey.. love it... so different to the na exige which was the point I guess..

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

drum roll please...    from this:     to this!     Just gotta mot it, sort out my lapsed breakdown cover and I might get to drive the thing!!  

its back from paint!!! colour match is spot on..  Now just to find some time to put it all back together!!  

Lots of progress today   Fibreglass repair has been made to the existing side panels (thanks to a friend showing me how to do some fibreglass repair!) which then allowed me to test fit the r

Posted Images

• Gold FFM

Well Done. I'll give you an advisory.......... go drive it. Enjoy B-)

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

Underrated then Mark, would you agree? :)

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

couple of tanks down and I can report it's flippin awesome.. :)

Don't wanna tempt fate but nothing's fallen off yet... only annoyance so far is that with all the dash removal sheninagns I forgot to run a usb cable up to charge my phone.. but will sort that this weekend :) Roadtrip planned to hockenheim to watch the cup europe guys later this month :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Beautiful car, nice one. As you say the NA is not brutally fast in a straight line but it keeps its velocity so well in the twisty bits and before you know it you're doing........ lots of speed.........

Hope you really enjoy here, great colour.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

972 mile round trip to hockenheim completed without a hitch!! 30mpg with some fun autobahn and scenic roads around the outside of the nurburgring too. Comfy over long distance and great fun to drive.. awesome :)

this was the stats from the journey home :)

Screenshot_2017-04-24-15-58-46.thumb.png.a989488f6d505c32063ac51ef4416db0.png

• Like 2

Quite a pleasant place to be for long journeys isn't it.

Able to hear music, have phone calls etc.

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

• Gold FFM

It sure he'd hear much at 156. That's good going. :D

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

• 4 months later...

8500 miles down and loving it... i gave up trying to keep it low mileage and just enjoying it :)

I see motorsport green is gaining a following ;-)

• Like 1