free hit
counters
Ace Cafe Wednesday 18th January - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Ace Cafe Wednesday 18th January

Trevsked

Good morning all and welcome to the first Ace Cafe invite of 2017! Very much looking forward to this years meets and events and with the Herts meets going so well we should try and keep up. It's this Wednesday for anyone who fancies popping along, we are usually there from 19:30 onwards for a browse round the cars, a chat and a bite to eat. Copy and paste your names please.

1/ Trevsked.

2/ Sizona.

3/ Internets

4/ Sparky

• Like 1

I'll get around to it at some point.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Im gonna have to let you down on this one Trev sorry! Despite saying at Bicester ill be comming down Im afraid it looks like ill be working in the night..but we are looking to do a breakfast meet up one sunday at Stow-in-the-Wold if you Southerners fancy it..

• Gold FFM

Trev, I hope your dicky ticker can deal with this:  I'm coming.  Bringing my mate's lad who's a car nut, so hopefully there'll be a few there.  It does mean I'm picking up from Ruislip; dunno if there's scope for meeting up...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

I can't breath, I feel faint, I think I'm going.

Nope I'll believe it when I see it.

BTW, you can have my autograph half price, can't say fairer than that.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

I have heard that ..... Does that mean you will be driving the Mini tomorrow then? ;) 

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

• Gold FFM

He's a disgrace to the brotherhood.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

unfortunately am going to miss tomorrow`s bitching show,have a good night and see you at next one

hindsight: the science that is never wrong