free hit
counters
Norfolk Meet 20th Feb Bird in Hand - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Norfolk Meet 20th Feb Bird in Hand

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, a great evening, thanks for making us welcome. It was good to put some faces to names & have a good old mardle. +1 on the food also. Tim (& Lena)  

I discussed the idea of a summer BBQ at mine (20 mins south of Norwich) in the summer to muster as many Lotus's as possible and maybe have a meeting focussed around cars/projects/collective help rathe

Yes, but only as we were leaving so only those in the back row under the car park light ... were a few more lurking in the dark. Excellent evening...  

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Stuart Monument said:

Three weeks to go gents, just a gentle reminder! 

All things being equal Mrs O & me will be there, but this weather will have to improve somewhat for us to be in a Lotus, the road to our house is a muddy farm track at the mo ! Need it to dry up a bit & the bloody sugar beet season to finish :rant:

Also, if we are going to get there anywhere near 7-7.30 pm, we'll need to eat at the pub, do we need to book for food?

Regards, Tim

No need to book food in advance. They do a great range of food with some nice specials usually on the board. Some people eat some just have a pint of shandy.

buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

21 minutes ago, phil flash said:

I'd have said 'most people eat'.  We usually sit at a big table to enjoy good food and good company.

apart from last time when I was starving and no one else wanted to eat!

buddsy

Tesco Ready Meal....wish Id your Kebab. Even worse Id started a tab as I didnt have cash with me. I had to borrow a fiver from clemo to pay for me drink!

buddsy

On ‎23‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 20:07, Stuart Monument said:

Anymore for anymore  @phil flash  @andydclements @oilmagnet477 @Bravo73 @JAWS@Orsom Weels @Nifty @OwenGT3 @PaulCP 

@Buddsy what's the chaps name , Simon ?V6 VOV. Not sure of his username. Can you think of anyone else local ? 

GARRY SMITH WILL TRY TO JOIN YOU

20 hours ago, Buddsy said:

Ill tap you up next week for a fiver...

@andydclements works for RBS so if I dont get it back for him in full at the next meet I have to start 26% APR

buddsy

Cheeky.

You didn't notice me do a credit check on the mobile though.

• Like 2
On 1/31/2017 at 21:23, Buddsy said:

Getting a shine on already!

IMG_20170131_211247.jpg

buddsy

Looks excellent.  Looking forward to seeing these on 20th.  Have not even begun to think about putting mine on.  2 of my Comps slowly leak.  Am currently considering taking my BBS of the blue car as the engine is out and putting them on the other car so the comps can be refurbished, and then put on the white lettering but don't want to end up with everything in pieces and too many jobs.

Difficult to know which order to go about stuff sometimes.

Im thinking about over winter taking off my bumpers and wing mirrors and spraying them black. I sprayed them red so feels like a way I can see how they look for a while before I get a propper paint job done.

buddsy

A mate has just purchased an Eclat. Dont know any more details . as he lives near Swaffham . I dont know any more untill Sunday when i have had a look. I have told him to come onto the TLF and have a look. Also i recon he will come to the next meeting.

Well Buddsy if you take the body off the chassis you will be ok to get the paint done wile you just wear gogles on the motorised chassis.:P

• Like 1

Still fine for me.  As it looks like a potential good turn out may break the "no leaving the garage if the weather is crap" rule.

Wont make March though.  I shall be on a beach in The Maldives :thumbsup:

• Like 1

If the weather is really crap guys then feel to turn up in the daily runner. When the weather turn for the better I have a feeling we will put on a good front this year :thumbup:

• Like 1
On 2/13/2017 at 14:20, Stuart Monument said:

If the weather is really crap guys then feel to turn up in the daily runner. When the weather turn for the better I have a feeling we will put on a good front this year :thumbup:

Out of interest which of "Europa TC Special, Elise S1,Lotus Excel Celebration. Lotus 7 S4, Lotus Excel, Esprit S3 Dry Sump Active Suspension, Esprit Dry Sump Essex Blue, Evora, Elan Plus Two" is your daily runner?

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

19 minutes ago, phil flash said:

Out of interest which of "Europa TC Special, Elise S1,Lotus Excel Celebration. Lotus 7 S4, Lotus Excel, Esprit S3 Dry Sump Active Suspension, Esprit Dry Sump Essex Blue, Evora, Elan Plus Two" is your daily runner?

It has to be one of his single seaters. Type 34 is it? Im forever seeing  @Stuart Monument parked at Aldi in that!

buddsy :stuart: