free hit
counters
Norfolk Meet 20th Feb Bird in Hand - Page 4 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Norfolk Meet 20th Feb Bird in Hand

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, a great evening, thanks for making us welcome. It was good to put some faces to names & have a good old mardle. +1 on the food also. Tim (& Lena)  

I discussed the idea of a summer BBQ at mine (20 mins south of Norwich) in the summer to muster as many Lotus's as possible and maybe have a meeting focussed around cars/projects/collective help rathe

Yes, but only as we were leaving so only those in the back row under the car park light ... were a few more lurking in the dark. Excellent evening...  

Posted Images

I will be at the next meeting. Hi Ant you must need something heavy doing.LOL Thanks it sounds nice. Roll on Summer. Thinking now.

• Like 1
On ‎18‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 18:19, clivef38 said:

Just a snack for me.

You had a full plate of curry! Is that what you call a snack at home? :respect:

@Stuart Monument had a shufty at your Excel on my way back to the car. What a stunner - Lovely condition, a great addition to your collection. Are you going for an 'all black' collection?

21 hours ago, phil flash said:

Yes, but only as we were leaving so only those in the back row under the car park light ... were a few more lurking in the dark.

Excellent evening...

20170220_2157.jpg

Looks like someone's trying to steal your car Buddsy, get this photo over to Crimestoppers!

• Like 1

Is the price for that bit in Yen or £?

3 hours ago, oilmagnet477 said:

@Stuart Monument had a shufty at your Excel on my way back to the car. What a stunner - Lovely condition, a great addition to your collection. Are you going for an 'all black' collection?

Isnt it Green?

3 hours ago, oilmagnet477 said:

Looks like someone's trying to steal your car Buddsy, get this photo over to Crimestoppers!

The joys of the Lotus door key, and trying to get it in in the dark

buddsy :lol:

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777