free hit
counters
MAY 21 CORTON CAR SHOW IN AID OF GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

MAY 21 CORTON CAR SHOW IN AID OF GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL

MAY 21  we are holding a car show extravaganza with all procedes going to GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL    so we would like all to come and join us and raise funds for gosh  last year we raised £6000      more details to follow  will be in corton near Lowestoft exact location to be confirmed    thanks Garry

13417489_10208185540509046_7478479042454403405_n.jpg

gosh cheque.jpg

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

MAY 21  we are holding a car show extravaganza with all procedes going to GREAT ORMOND STREET HOSPITAL    so we would like all to come and join us and raise funds for gosh  last year we raised £6000  

I will be there. Great Ormond Street recently treated my daughter and I cannot praise them enough. Let me know if you need any help ! 

please print out and display  this our draft copy hopefully professional one to come       please come and join us and raise loads for GREAT ORMOND  STREET Classic car show 2017.docx poster.docx C

Posted Images

Topics merged. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

• 4 weeks later...

please print out and display  this our draft copy hopefully professional one to come       please come and join us and raise loads for GREAT ORMOND  STREET

Classic car show 2017.docx poster.docx

CORTON CLASSIC CAR SHOW. SMALL HAND OUT.docx

14089264_10208206093404685_8869294310865334578_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gary. I'm going to aim for 9am. Ok for you?

Gary, is there a specific time you need people there for?

Happy to bring the Evora but just got back from vacation in the last 12 hours and, although less than an hour away, not wanting too early a start :sleeping:

An excellent day Gary and one that will be in my diary for next year.  Shame it ended like this though!

IMG_1575.JPG

Well done Gary, a great day! Sorry I had to dash off at lunch time. 

@PaulCP it wasn't nice to meet you and your other half

@PhilW sorry to see it ended on a low loader, sure it will be  easily fixed !

• Like 1

Gear.  Had trouble with 2nd a mile from the show.  Started making a noise just outside the show so stopped immediately.  Gear box will be coming out so please say your prayers tonight it is only the clutch.

Prayers at the ready ?

Good to meet everyone & congratulations on a well attended day @GarrySmith, hope you broke last years donation.

@Stuart Monument, enjoyed our brief chat and may well take you up on the 414e offer :). Hopefully see you at the BIH in June

• Like 1

Very well done Gary. All being well and a new gearbox I'll be there next year!

• Like 1

:thumbsup:

Well done! 

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...