free hit
counters
PNM Engineering - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been in contact with PNM engineering several times. I know that they are very busy, so I E-mail with superlotusdave on this forum, very nice guy and very helpful, but if you want to get in touch with Pete at PNM, you`re gonna have to talk to him personally on the phone. I am currently waiting for some parts from PNM. Never been a problem doing business with them.

NO PAIN, NO GAIN! THE ESPRIT IS LIKE YOUR HONEY, SHE`LL SPEND YOUR MONEY!!!

If there's something you're after but only like to use emails then email me at [email protected] I will ring Pete and print it off myself and take it round there. You're right, he is that busy that he is unable to read all his emails.

Dave Walters

I,ve sent this company many emails and never had a reply. Makes me wonder how efficient they are at sorting out a problem you may have.

I'll spend my money with a company who answer emails, and have excellent Customer Service.

SJ SPORTSCARS

Not wanting to bash PNM as the stuff he supplies is good, but just to give an indication of how frustrating dealing with them can be sometimes, I have been waiting for a pair of front dampers for my car for over 3 years now (yeap THREE years!!) and I still haven't got them.

Hilly

1981 S3 4.2 V8 6 speed (The Mutant)

Mutant V8 Conversion Thread

Knowledge is power .................... apparently.

Jukka,

I've got PNM to price your bits up and have emailed it back to you already.

Hope this is quick enough for you.

Daniel,

Manifold nearly finished. You'll need to speak to Pete about the oil cooler if he hasn't already spoken to you.

I have spent a fortune with Pete over the years and with Steve at SJ.Both have been great and frustrating in equal amounts however Pete is definitely not an email man (no offence Pete)!In fact I think he only has one line ,so if he is reading your email then you cant get hold of him on the phone!!!!!!!I know he has to put the phone down to process a debit card.....

I have always found the personal touch works best with Peter especially.He is always interested in the cars, and has given me so much advice I couldnt put a price on it.

I am currently having a Triumph Vitesse convertible restored thats been in the family 30 years and you want to try and deal with some of the Triumph parts suppliers.WE HAVE IT LUCKY.

Mind you every time I speak to Peter he asks me for an exchange alternator that I sent back to him two years ago!!!!I think that just shows how hard he works for us guys, and like any enthusiast/garage how busy he is.The other thing is PNM are cheap and Pete also spends a lot of time manufacturing hard to get parts.I saved over

Rallying to the cause.

Pete has a small business with limited staff supplying a HUGE SERVICE to all and sundry.

Yes.......... I have waited for parts to manifest themselves from PNM, but what the heck, do I wanna pay ripoff prices or can I possibly be patient with a small company run under duress dealing with a lot of guys with big egos demanding Top Dollar service but not prepared to pay for that service.

I wont list the companies that you COULD try to deal with..........

Put up ...Or shut up.

Pete's been good to me........

Mike ;)

"Neglect not thy opportunities"

Martock ,Somerset. 1661

Rallying to the cause.

Pete has a small business with limited staff supplying a HUGE SERVICE to all and sundry.

Yes.......... I have waited for parts to manifest themselves from PNM, but what the heck, do I wanna pay ripoff prices or can I possibly be patient with a small company run under duress dealing with a lot of guys with big egos demanding Top Dollar service but not prepared to pay for that service.

I wont list the companies that you COULD try to deal with..........

Put up ...Or shut up.

Pete's been good to me........

Mike :P

That told em ! ;) Yep nice to know there are people who can help us all out when need be ,Geoff at Esprit Engineering another very knowledgeable chap :P

Nick S4s

Edited by fflyingdog

Simplest things first.

Well I'm going to stick up for him too. Got 2 switches last week, 1 min on the phone arrived next day. Ill always put my car his way, the only work I've taken elsewhere was because my car was in Birmingham. He's a diamond.

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg