free hit
counters
Lotus Evora 400 ordered!!! - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
4exige

Lotus Evora 400 ordered!!!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to 400 ownership... (almost!)

When is it due?

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

2 minutes ago, CocoPops said:

When is it due

i hope march or april :)

Massive congratulations - sounds epic!

:thumbsup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Great news Stefan,  know that is something to look forward to.  :thumbup:

A

And you want me to be happy for you?

Bah! Humbug! :P 

• Like 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Sounds epic, being able to customise the car like you have is so great! Look forward to pics. 

Congratulations! I'm with you on the auto gearbox, I wanted a manual until I test drove the auto.

Neal (another ex V6 Exige owner)

• Like 1

Uh-oh, another 400 owner I'm responsible for :sofa:

Herzlich Wilkommen Stefan! Ich bin sicher Sie werden es lieben!

• Like 2

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

1 hour ago, Stuno1 said:

Sounds epic, being able to customise the car like you have is so great! Look forward to pics. 

Sure! Pics are coming in April.... hope so ;)

1 hour ago, JayEmm said:

Uh-oh, another 400 owner I'm responsible for :sofa:

Herzlich Wilkommen Stefan! Ich bin sicher Sie werden es lieben!

Yes thanks Martin for your channel and your tips...

I love the video where you pick up the Evora :) and hope that you show more 400 videos for the next time? i need some stuff to watch till my evora arrive ;) 

Congrats ! great configuration :animier: ... BTW, I was just thinking of that this morning : is it possible to order a 400 with 410 bucket seats ? I assume it would add some sportiveness, without going for the whole 410 stuff ... and they look so good :wub: !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, French Frie said:

Congrats ! great configuration :animier: ... BTW, I was just thinking of that this morning : is it possible to order a 400 with 410 bucket seats ? I assume it would add some sportiveness, without going for the whole 410 stuff ... and they look so good :wub: !

Hi Olivier

My thinking was first that i order a 410 with 2+2. My dealer asked Lotus whether that is possible but Lotus says NO! The 410 is homologated as 2+0. So i configure the 400 as a yellow 410. To Answer your question: I think its no Problem for your Dealer to order a 400 with bucket seats. but then you have to order a 2+0 because then you can not get into the back seats...

good point, Stefan ! but then,  you may use some rocking frame to tilt the whole bucket forward, as it exists for Recaro buckets on old Porsche : http://www.classiccarseats.com/tilting-brackets.php

I use them on my old 912 with bucket seats ...

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, 4exige said:

Hi Olivier

My thinking was first that i order a 410 with 2+2. My dealer asked Lotus whether that is possible but Lotus says NO! The 410 is homologated as 2+0. So i configure the 400 as a yellow 410. To Answer your question: I think its no Problem for your Dealer to order a 400 with bucket seats. but then you have to order a 2+0 because then you can not get into the back seats...

Any bets on how long it takes @C8RKH to post :harhar:

• Like 1

A Lotus is for driving, pork is for breakfast.

@4exige more Evora videos will be coming soon, I am trying to do some different stuff at the moment, diversifying :)

• Like 1

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Congrats on a great choice.

I had an NA IPS for nearly 3 years and bought a new 400 auto last month and the gear change is way better in the 400. (I was very happy with the old IPS but the new change is far better than I was expecting it to be)

Edited by 697OK
  • Like 1

Super colour choice; the yellow & black contrast mix is aggressive and really suits the 400 & 410. The car should get lots of attention when you get it; especially in your part of the world! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Welcome 4exige. Great spec and great choice with the auto. The exhaust "farts" on flat upshifts and pops on the overrun will turn you into a 5 year old every time you drive it. That's how these cars should make you feel. Enjoy it when it arrives.

Thanks for the great congratulations! i am sure the 400 will be the best Lotus i ve ever have! do everyone know if Lotus have some updates for the 2017 model? Did Lotus some fixes?

thx