free hit
counters
Silverstone Classic 28th - 30th July 2017 - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content


IGNORED

Silverstone Classic 28th - 30th July 2017


swindon_alan

Recommended Posts

Went for the first time last year and thought it was ace (as long as you have Porker blinkers on). Quite a few forumers there over the two main days, lots of interesting cars, the Esprit/Europa "Track Parade" ha ha ha and Mr Blanchard had his roving camera out:

Club Lotus have there usual infield attendance. There were three JPS Esprits lined up last year!

http://www.clublotus.co.uk/events/club-lotus/silverstone-classic-28th---30th-july-2017.aspx

I'm going to buy tickets just for the Sunday I think.

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Will be there Thursday through to Sunday. 11th year. Seen some changes :)

  • Like 1

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's the final day to take advantage of the Silverstone Classic Early Bird offer.

To book your tickets for the Silverstone Classic click here or phone 0871 231 0849

Members who wish to display their Lotus in the infield display area must use the discount code 17024SCC when booking online or by phone.

Early Bird Car Club Display Packages: Available until 31st March 2017
Advance Car Club Display Packages: Available 1st April to 31st May 2017

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is a Club Lotus organised infield gathering Ian and Matt. You've missed the Early Bird tickets but if you are a member you can still buy them with a code, see link above.

If not then you can be Joe Public and then yep, it's cattle car park..! Don't think that TLF are doing anything specific.

  • Like 2

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, swindon_alan said:

It is a Club Lotus organised infield gathering Ian and Matt. You've missed the Early Bird tickets but if you are a member you can still buy them with a code, see link above.

If not then you can be Joe Public and then yep, it's cattle car park..! Don't think that TLF are doing anything specific.

Thanks Alan,

I've just joined Club Lotus. Which code is that? Will I get access to the Club Lotus parking area?

Cheers,

Matt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Heh, would you like to be a Full Forum Member on here as well?

Oooops, I've just had a look and Club admission ticket purchases expired on 31st May. Really sorry. You have to buy General Admission tickets now I'm afraid. You could have a word with Club Lotus and see if there is some way of getting an infield pass anyway? They're pretty helpful folks.

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, swindon_alan said:

Heh, would you like to be a Full Forum Member on here as well?

Oooops, I've just had a look and Club admission ticket purchases expired on 31st May. Really sorry. You have to buy General Admission tickets now I'm afraid. You could have a word with Club Lotus and see if there is some way of getting an infield pass anyway? They're pretty helpful folks.

Hi Alan,

I'm sure I could be persuaded. I'll take a look at the benefits. :)

I'll contact Club Lotus and see if they still have any places on the stand. I would of bought earlier but I hadn't made my mind up on buying a car until last week.

Fingers crossed.

Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 14/06/2017 at 14:06, Composite guru said:

Thanks Alan,

I've just joined Club Lotus. Which code is that? Will I get access to the Club Lotus parking area?

Cheers,

Matt

Hi Matt. The Lotus Drivers Club are at the Silverstone Classic next month. If you are unable to get a pass through CL, drop an email to s.mason@lotusdriversclub.org.uk as we may be able to help B-)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, orangeexige said:

Hi Matt. The Lotus Drivers Club are at the Silverstone Classic next month. If you are unable to get a pass through CL, drop an email to s.mason@lotusdriversclub.org.uk as we may be able to help B-)

Thanks Chris. I'll do that. Also will speak to him about the Beaulieu meet too as discussed on LDC. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We'll be there in the M100, bought tix for the last 2 years but something came up both times meaning we couldn't make it, determined nothing will get in the way this time.

                       HFL Light.jpg     Logo copy 2.png
       Specialists In Quality HiFi For the Home Plus the UK's Only Domestic Motorsport Simulator Showroom

       paul@hifilounge.co.uk - 01767 448121www.hifilounge.co.uk  / www.iloungeracing.co.uk

 
      Please Follow My TLF Blog Here - http://www.thelotusforums.com/forums/blog/88-vipers-lotus-and-hifi-blog/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...