free hit
counters
New member but a long time fan. - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

New member but a long time fan.

Hi all,

Boyhood Lotus fan here on my third one in 3 years but first time on the forums (other than working out where the boot release was in a flat battery Evora)!

Started off with a MK3 Elise CR, then a Launch Edition Evora in which I did 30k miles in a year and now onto a V6 Exige. 

Looking forward to doing some track days this year with the new gold Team Dynamics and fresh rubber. 

I used to race Minis in the Scottish Mini Cooper Cup which was brilliant fun and plan on finding a MK1 Elise to race in 2018 so will be kicking about at a few of the Lotus Cup UK events this year as well as a host of other events that I can see on here. 

Couple of photos of my 3 (feel free to ask for more of my very amateur attempts), and a thanks to the hosts for the forum! 

Adam

IMG_1416.JPG

IMG_2817.JPG

IMG_4823.JPG

IMG_4836.JPG

IMG_5033.JPG

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome to TLF

your old Evora prompted some discussion recently, I recognise the plate.

ended up at auction, was rumours of it being reposed and needing a clutch etc?

Here:

http://forums.the playground.org/viewthread.php?tid=430296

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

I saw that, it ended up in Essex I think. Not repossessed despite it trying to bankrupt me with the amount of visits it needed to Bell and Coalville, but definitely needed a new clutch when I swapped for the V6. It went to Murray in Edinburgh who put it to auction. 

Welcome to TLF Adam. :)

I'm trying to work out what colour your Exige is, but not having much success?

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Nice! Welcome to TLF :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.