free hit
counters
EX 460 - friday was the day - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

EX 460 - friday was the day

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So, I finally got the long awaited Exige Ex460 JPS. Unfortunately the weather is too cold for summer tires, it was like driving on glas this morning.

After a long weekend of work I present the Ex460 dashboard. Still some fine tuning and adjustments to do, but more than satisfied with the results. Also need to finish configuration of the head unit.

FInally I had the chance to wash the car and make a quick walkaround video with emphasis on the wing. BTW: we will be exchanging the Union Jacks on the wing with a more subtle design.

Posted Images

You probably thought there wouldn't be anything missing, but the first tuning measures are underway :stuart::

• Micromirror from Seriously Lotus - the stock rear view mirror is ridiculously big, particularly since you see almost nothing anyway.
  • 7" Android head unit - stay tuned for this, it's going to be great B-)
  • Reversing camera - through the head unit
  • Exchange stainless steel screws on inner door panels against black ones (it just looks ridiculous)
  • And there remains room for some interior carbon enhancements

Obviously the car hasn't been dynoed yet, Daniel will do that after the first service.

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

This is to replace the GTE?

Don't crash this one :lol:

• Like 2

Currently Owned: 2018 Lotus Elise Sport 220 in Metallic Blue, Alcantara Pack, Forged Wheels, 2piece brakes, AirCon, Hard/Soft Tops, Red Calipers, Stereo, Interior Colour Pack, NVH Pack, Carpets, Mats.
Previously Owned: 2016 Lotus Evora 400 'Hethel Edition' in Essex Blue, Red Leather, Red Calipers, Silver Forged Wheels
Previously Owned: 2010 Lotus Evora NA in Solar Yellow, Sports Pack, Tech Pack, "Heritage Edition" Recaro Seats
Follow my Lotus journey here: http://www.FaceBook.com/HandmadeInHethel

great you're back on the road, Thomas B-) ! but as said, don't crash it with shitty tires  :blush: ... BTW, I thought that you germans had to fit winter tires  on cold season ? 

PS: will the 7" head unit  be fitted in a KT 2" Din console ?

No more wet autobahn for me!

On the head unit, I'll keep the surprise

• Like 2

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

:thumbsup:

:driving:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

They did make it 50mm smaller in comparison to the show, but just to get it street legal. It is still quite large (but so much better than the wing on the Exige 380).  

They did design custom mounts and don't see an issue with the boot mounts (but only time will tell).

I think so,but it will be interesting to see what they learn from the wind tunnel tests. Koblitschek Senior is currently analyzing the data. 

• Like 1