free hit
counters
Miami motor museum - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Lotusfab

Miami motor museum

Any Lotus enthusiasts planing on visiting the Deezer Collection in Miami? If so can you please take lots of pictures of the For Your Eyes Only Copper Fire Turbo Esprit. Especially the ski racks and post them in here. Thanks.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Fabian,

I was at a company called boss motors in Norfolk last week and he made the fibreglass ski racks for a guys in Norfolk for a FYEO car. @Buddsy said he has seen the car on Facebook if you wanted to see how they turned out. Not seen them and not sure how accurate they are but I am sure he could make you some. He makes Elan and europa shells from factory moulds and has done for years. 

• Like 1

Get me a staff deal and I'll take you hundreds of pics mate :D

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hi Bibs,

"A deal" these days means it usually costs more!☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ Some on here must be a car fan and going there? 

Exactly where is it in Florida?  I know someone who was there last week.  he may still be I will check

Sorry.  hes now in Stockholm

2 minutes ago, PhilW said:

Sorry.  hes now in Stockholm

I just heard Fabian sigh lol,

A

No response from Deezer themselves then fabian?

My guy who goes to Florida quite a bit may be able to help in the future.  i will discuss with him.

Fabian, yes speak to Mick at Boss motors, he has the original moulds from Lotus, believe it or not they are one mould, the tops are fine but the bottom ones you need to ask him to add another 4 inches of fiberglass to make the curve, the finish isn't brilliant but the dimensions are correct out of the movie, I paid £130 for the set of 4 an absolute bargain

• Like 1

Hi Matt, that's fantastic! Have you got any pictures of the ones you bought that you could post or pm me please?  I have been studying these and it seems to me the ski racks appear different on pictures of the same car. Maybe they broke and were remade? Thanks, excellent news.