free hit
counters
Homework Help Required - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Dan E

Homework Help Required

Right you clever chaps my boy has got to design something for the 4th plinth at Trafalgar Square. Now as I am good at cheating I worked out that if i print out a pic of an S1 Esprit he can put it up to the window and sketch round it. Now it has to have a theme so I am thinking some thing along the lines of a big banner above it saying "Buy British James Bond does". Now where i fall down is that is a bit dull for a banner and I have the creative skill of small rose bush. 

So can any of you clever creative types think of something for this banner. Needs to be year 7 acceptable please remember. Its going in a competition so when we win I will buy the beers :P. Oh and as is ever with him it needs to be in on Thursday so asap would be good. 

many thanks

Danny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Steal the union jacks from some of the Lotus rear wings, and a few winners laurels as well. All laid out either side of the the Lotus roundel. 

Dave.

I am liking the first one. Needs to be something kids can understand. I also think there should be one on the 4th plinth. Better than everything else i have ever seen on there