free hit
counters
Norfolk Meet 20th March Bird in Hand - Page 2 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Norfolk Meet 20th March Bird in Hand

1 hour ago, clivef38 said:

He is just checking us out. LOL.

Do you think we will be good enough? Should we dress up a bit? Maybe a dinner jacket? Better still smoking jackets now that would be a laugh...had a mate who when pissed thought turning his dressing coat inside out made it look like a smoking jacket! 3am trips to our local Esso to buy up all the left over chicken wings was always an intersting prospect...with said mate clearly dressed in an inside out dressing gown....I digress...

buddsy :wine:

• Like 2

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, another good evening, just a shame about the days weather ! As Mrs O was stuck at work late, I thought it would be good to catch up with my daughter, as she is in digs at Eastern college. To my s

I'm home. America, yeah, it was alright...

She's a teenager, probably didn't even notice, I'll pass on your apology though. His name is Trevor. He's apparently had that elan since the seventies, but it was in one hell of a state, it had

Posted Images

agnet477 @Bravo73 @JAWS@Orsom Weels @Nifty @OwenGT3 @NR2k @Kimbers @simonf @Buddsy @clivef38 @phil flash @PhilW @oilmagnet477 @JayEmm @Buddsy @OwenGT3 

Quick reminder that this months meet is tomorrow night. 

See you there :)

• Like 1

I keep trying to organise a baby sitter so mrs buddsy can join us. Organising myself to be there takes enough effort though!

buddsy

Sorry chaps but I'm unlikely to make it this month. Getting a bit busy out in the fields and my office works suffering !!

• Like 1

Keep off the straight and narrow

@PhilW Which island is that and who did you book it through? Am looking to go to the Maldives in October, but there are so many islands my head is spinning. Would you recommend where you are now?

Sorry guys but i can't make tonight. I am working late (busiest month of the year) and then have to babysit my Grandaughter.

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

@PhilW can you belive it Phil I was on my way to the Maldives meet in the lotus and the bloody thing broke down, hence my no show :lol:  

Hope your having a wicked time 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Kimbers said:

there are so many islands my head is spinning

Just pick one and go there. Doesn't matter that there are others, you're only going to one :)

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Superb meet, great turn out and some nice cars in the car park as usual!

Also good to see Alex of Magnitude again

James Martin (JayEmm)
Director of Photography & Car Enthusiast

Follow my Lotus adventure online! www.jayemm.com

Glad you all had a good time. 

Kimbers

PM sent

2 hours ago, Orsom Weels said:

However, she enjoyed it & wants come again. 

Very sorry I didnt get to say hi to your daughter. I usually like to say hello to everyone as everyone is always welcome. 

As others said was a good turnout with the Elan owners gathering numbers each week! 

I have a friend who might come along who has 2 or 3 Elans as well!

Can someone remind me of the name of the new gent with the Elan? Spend a fair time talking with him and he told me his name but my mind is like a sieve sometimes!

Nice to meet Clive's pall  Paul with an Eclat

IMG_0876_zpsurzbondn.jpg

buddsy

• Like 1